Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I think it looks like the best Star Wars PF Sideshow has done. I hate the character so I personally am not buying him but I am surprised people are not liking it as much now.

he is just not really a character I can relate to.. but the pose on that disc thing is something I am not happy with somehow

Really? I think it looks like the best Star Wars PF Sideshow has done. I hate the character so I personally am not buying him but I am surprised people are not liking it as much now.

It`s the overall pose that didn`t catch the charakter/behaviour/acting of this Guy...he is "more animal, than man" and this defensive/fleeing
pose completely fails to match his (95% of Screentime, the Rest is that Sidious "play":devil with both Brothers) charakter in the Series...he is a dumb-aggressive "Monster" ! (title of the episode when he first appeared)

i do not think the pose is a fail at all. it captures the essence of the character perfectly imo. cannot wait to get it added to the collection.

If you look at the SS website for Savage Opress page on the right topo side it say's in red color, "Hurry-less than 80 remain!"

Wtf? I know man Lol. I'm talking g about the ES. There is no ES. Stoll says TBD

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I love how there is supposedly 80 left when there is no edition size set yet. :lol

Sideshow: "Hurry - Less than 80 remain!"

Freaks: "How would you know this if the ES is still 'TBD'?"

Sideshow: " ........ "

:slap

I'm quite certain that their tentative ES is already in place but not made public until they have either increased or decreased it due to actual demand. It seems that whoever is supposed to be monitoring the numbers neglected to raise the ES in the system or someone forgot to make that number public.

HMMM...very nice piece and potential low quantity alert did make me consider it but there are too many pieces that I want right now so I have to pass. It looks like this will be quite impressive though.

Back