Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah must be "such" a dilemma to not have enough room for all your premium formats! Spoiled little babies, oh wait nm im out pf space also uploadfromtaptalk1398694239500.jpg

Thats about 1/3 of it. I am thinking of joining Figure Obsession Anonymous.

Or Hoarders lol. But yeah this **** is addictive. Man I'm glad I stopped the action figures before I had the money to go broke lol. Now its statues that make me go broke. So you getting Savage?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

So I read the Darth Maul graphic novel "Death Sentence" with Savage in it, and Sideshow's statue looks just like that version. Pretty decent read too. Although I guess it's not canon anymore. :lol

The KOTOR\TOR stuff is likely still canon. They never said they're getting rid of the old canon, just reviewing it and the post ROTJ stuff is definetely getting waived for the new movies. They even said some EU stuff is being mentioned in the new Rebels. And considering TOR (and the KOTOR storyline) is still an active license and Disney is still working with EA (an exclusive deal at that) I imagine anything they come up with is canon. So Darth Malgus, most likely still canon :p

I am really confused with all the EU stuff now. Is Darth Revan still considered canon?

The only things to consider canon are the 6 movies, the Clone Wars movie, and I believe the Clone Wars tv show. Everything else is extra material they put under "Legends" stories.

Don't worry about it too much. Those stories still exist, and are no less good just because they're not part of the movie continuity.

The only hard canon is as rocketcat said, however they will likely go back and come up with new canon.

The only hard canon is as rocketcat said, however they will likely go back and come up with new canon.

They'll definitely borrow ideas and characters from the EU and just make it canon, or they'll take existing characters and change their stories around. However ZERO EU stuff will be considered canon unless they choose it to be. We'll know more as the new novels start to come out. Will be picking those up for sure

Yes indeed, but it doesn't mean all EU is out, just under review.

They've pretty much said it's out. Any thing that they choose to keep it is what it is. Doesn't mean it'll be the same iteration or have changes.

Sadly i don`t like the defensive pose and fearful eyes on Savage!
I mean, in the Series he is a mindless, brutal, offensive bully Type of "wannabe Sith", but the pose seems like he is frightend and wants to escape
(final Sidious Fight?), didn`t match with my view on him...:nono

So, "Simpsons Maul" :nana: ) is not high on my want list...

But he will surely grow with the Mechanical Leg Maul on Display!:lecture

Sad I really wanted this guy to go with my maul. But the more I look at him the more I don't like it. The facial expression is strange and the pose is just not doing it for me. Even a standing menacing pose would have been so much better. I'm thinking hard about adding him in but just can't find anything I like on this. It looks like we may never get another one on this guy. So for now I will just have to keep waiting. This one feels a like another jean grey to me. It seems like it would have been great if released 5 years ago. But with today's picky collectors. Not good enough for the prices.

Yeah. I see what you're saying. It looks like he is about to flee, not fight.

it is..

have the feeling I acted a bit impulsive by ordering him.. somehow not feeling it anymore .. mmmmpf

Back