Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to know ho many they are making , I have a feeling of 1500 -2000. Probably more like 3000, now that it got a good response? IDK friends

I want to know ho many they are making , I have a feeling of 1500 -2000. Probably more like 3000, now that it got a good response? IDK friends

If it's 3000 then I know I can get this for at least 350.00 shipped later on. Not joking either.

I doubt it.. I think this won't be more then 1500 ... Dooku was no ex as well and the es was I think only 750 ... Savage is way less known..

I can't see this guy breaking 1000 for his edition size. Especially with no EX. I think his ed number will make him "exclusive" enough... Just my guess.
Also, does anyone know if the base (where the melted saber slice is) will light up too? Looks brighter in some of the reveal pics than in others.
Big clone wars fan & I'm happy to see Savage get his PFF.

I can't see this guy breaking 1000 for his edition size. Especially with no EX. I think his ed number will make him "exclusive" enough... Just my guess.
Also, does anyone know if the base (where the melted saber slice is) will light up too? Looks brighter in some of the reveal pics than in others.
Big clone wars fan & I'm happy to see Savage get his PFF.

SS confirmed that the both the red part of the base (the cut part) and the underside where it's white both light up. I think it looks freaking fantastic so I don't think I'll be able to pass on it. Since there's no ex I can pick it up locally though.

That would be my guess as well.
He's just not popular enough and I would also guess that even the average fan could tell it's not Darth Maul so even more would pass on it.

I don't think the edition size will be as low as you guys seem to. With no exclusive the ES will likely be more than 1000. Not too high but I see your prediction as a minimum. The statue is gorgeous. You all know the disdain I have for the storyline Savage is from and I'm half tempted to buy him anyway because he just looks incredible. I see a lot of people saying they are not very familiar or not familiar at all with him and yet are still planning to get it. I think even casual fans will be after this statue.

Just look at Talon. She's less well known than Savage and look how popular her statue is simply because it's a great piece. (Although the T & A probably help :lol) Time will tell but I'm thinking the ES will be more like 1500. Although I have been wrong before. And the high price may bring it down closer to 1250.

I don't think the edition size will be as low as you guys seem to. With no exclusive the ES will likely be more than 1000. Not too high but I see your prediction as a minimum. The statue is gorgeous. You all know the disdain I have for the storyline Savage is from and I'm half tempted to buy him anyway because he just looks incredible. I see a lot of people saying they are not very familiar or not familiar at all with him and yet are still planning to get it. I think even casual fans will be after this statue.

Just look at Talon. She's less well known than Savage and look how popular her statue is simply because it's a great piece. (Although the T & A probably help :lol) Time will tell but I'm thinking the ES will be more like 1500. Although I have been wrong before. And the high price may bring it down closer to 1250.

Talon's popularity is defiantly her T & A outfit... If she was covered up with a robe I doubt she would be as popular. I'm going to guess the ES at 750

I would have thought by now it would have had numbers posted or at least WL, I still love it . With all the mediocre statues being produced with uninspiring poses this one at least has some flare and jazz

I would have thought by now it would have had numbers posted or at least WL, I still love it . With all the mediocre statues being produced with uninspiring poses this one at least has some flare and jazz

Agreed. I just don't think he's popular enough.
Maybe most will see it and think it's some cheap imitation of Maul. :lol

I don't know why people downplay talon so much... For the legacy series (which was pretty popular) she was essentially the masthead. Not only was that the intention of the creators for her she had the most covers and even the #1! She wasn't a small character... More people know about Savage possibly, and definitely TCW but a lot of those people also at best don't care about TCW in the slightest and a lot outright have disdain for it... I don't really know anyone who DOESN'T like legacy (though I'm sure there are some).

I never read the comic so I had no reference of who she was other then the statue which looked like a Jedi who was into S&M. I'm getting the back issues off ebay, their fairly cheap so I'll see what all the hub bub is :)

Back