Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

He will be up on april 10! I hope it will be a great pf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally some movement on the star wars front.. even if that character is more like "hole filler" somehow.. lets see.. I thought about the same way when they announced Malgus and now he is one of my faves :)

About fricking time. I just want to see this guy already.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im trying really hard not to want this, but im loving it so far! the only SW PF's I have are Aayla and cyborg maul.......but I can eaither get Savage or the new DC lobo....decisions...decisions. But then again that new Deaths siren statue over in the horror section is pretty awesome too. maybe i'll just buy them all...lol

Last edited:

im curious about his nose... the preview picture is not really in his favor

The only part I have a problem with this statue is that I have nowhere to put him right now... Currently living with 3 other roommates so I only have my room to display things, luckily I'll be getting my own place at the end of summer. Advice never live with 3 people, especially if theres a married couple involved...

Was he finally fully revealed and I missed it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sweet. Something to look forward to. I'd really love if they somehow included an animated version of the head but I'm sure it's wishful thinking. I wish they did that for the clones as well.

Alex confirmed no EX so as long as its part of the Reg then yeah we may get a COH. I didn't really care about this announcement at first either but as I got deeper into the 3rd season I started liking the character. Hope he has a light up saber cause otherwise its not worth it. Too bad on the EX front. Could've been cool

Sent from the Bat Computer

I love the character, but admittedly the more they show him and the more it becomes about Maul the more Savage is wasted in the show. His initial appearance from killing his first jedi to battling Dooku/Ventress/Anakin/Obi Wan is hands down the best.

Gotta agree when he was first introduced he had a darker stronger presence than when Maul came back into the picture.

One thing still has me baffled is that if sideshow does decide on a COH what could it be ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Im trying really hard not to want this, but im loving it so far! the only SW PF's I have are Aayla and cyborg maul.......but I can eaither get Savage or the new DC lobo....decisions...decisions. But then again that new Deaths siren statue over in the horror section is pretty awesome too. maybe i'll just buy them all...lol

I'm loving the Court of the Dead series too! :hi5:
I wish I had the Reaper General. I would probably collect the rest of 'em if I did.

The only part I have a problem with this statue is that I have nowhere to put him right now... Currently living with 3 other roommates so I only have my room to display things, luckily I'll be getting my own place at the end of summer. Advice never live with 3 people, especially if theres a married couple involved...

I was thinking, "Three's Company"... you lucky dog! :lol

Alex confirmed no EX so as long as its part of the Reg then yeah we may get a COH. I didn't really care about this announcement at first either but as I got deeper into the 3rd season I started liking the character. Hope he has a light up saber cause otherwise its not worth it. Too bad on the EX front. Could've been cool

Sent from the Bat Computer
No EX means I get to have this one for a lot less.
Now I'm back to being excited for the reveal. :yess:

Back