Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly like the overspray. Mine came with a broken helm on the base just like the others. I'll be calling sideshow, but he is awesome. I'll get some alone shots next week when my basement is finished and I can put him up. But in the meantime here he is with the rest of the crew.

dapy9y2a.jpg
]

Is that an Ikea Pax?

Yeah I'm positive he's sure because it's his statue. I don't mind the overspray on mine nearly as much as some people do. Only thing is I wish it was just darker...more red less orange or at least a darker orange.

are you sure,the overspray is ****e ,thats why repainted mine.

Some have had nicer paint than others. I like the accent, it could have been done better (or worse, see the vader with a similar attempt). It gives it more of a diorama real life feel then just a museum style look. Plus the artwork it is based on looks great and it would look odd displayed together without it.

I just received mine and I do love the overspray on mine as well! It adds to the statue a more three dimensional feel to it!

Once again I'm really really honestly loving the over spray..... maybe i was lucky to get the very dark copper effect..... thanks Lee of collectibles direct your the best :clap:clap:clap

i find its like glowing not overspray....better effect if you have lights shining at it...

Do my eyes deceive me? :panic:

Finally good to see more and more people getting this in hand and loving the lava glow. :clap Ive also seen a ton of people on facebook get this over the holidays and also loving it as well. Not one person said anything bad about it. Its good to see it starting to pick up traction. Hopefully it sells out soon. Congrats to all of you with the recent hauls. Fantastic, fantastic piece. :hi5:

Do my eyes deceive me? :panic:

Finally good to see more and more people getting this in hand and loving the lava glow. :clap Ive also seen a ton of people on facebook get this over the holidays and also loving it as well. Not one person said anything bad about it. Its good to see it starting to pick up traction. Hopefully it sells out soon. Congrats to all of you with the recent hauls. Fantastic, fantastic piece. :hi5:

Sold out? Not for a very long time....

Yeah I'm pretty surprised they made so many of these. Oh well...MORE FOR ME!

I would guess it is gone in 6 months. They did make a lot(should have been 500EX and 1000 Reg which would have helped not seem to high), but look at the Weta Sauron, 9500 and still has a high demand.

dont blame them for making it so high, this a definitve Sauron piece. they are just leaving the market open for newer collectors , so anyone who wants it can get for retail for maybe 2-3 years, after that just watch the price rise on this

Also Sauron is a character whose appeal goes far beyond your typical comic base. There are Tolkein fans out there who don't avidly collect and follow your average collectible releases, so as time goes on and more people find out about it, the demand will continue to be there.

I would guess it is gone in 6 months. They did make a lot(should have been 500EX and 1000 Reg which would have helped not seem to high), but look at the Weta Sauron, 9500 and still has a high demand.

My guess if lucky they sell out in 2015. ES should have been 1000 or less IMHO. I bet they didn't even sell 750 of these out of the 1500 made

Back