Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least it is not an open edition like the regular DROM.

I wont argue there....The ES is still too high and many(not all) are/were turned off by the orange paint job...If this was silver/gray/black at least 1000 woulda been sold:lecture...for the money its a great vaue considering the sculpt and size...

I wont argue there....The ES is still too high and many(not all) are/were turned off by the orange paint job...If this was silver/gray/black at least 1000 woulda been sold:lecture...for the money its a great vaue considering the sculpt and size...

You have zero idea if they haven't already sold 1000. All we know if there are more than 100 left since they haven't said low stock yet. Could be 103 left. Could be 800.

You have zero idea if they haven't already sold 1000. All we know if there are more than 100 left since they haven't said low stock yet. Could be 103 left. Could be 800.

we'll see...:wink1:

The ES is still too high and many(not all) are/were turned off by the orange paint job...

By many, you mean you and one other guy were turned off by it. I havent seen anyone else in this thread other than the two of you that dislike the lava glow. :rotfl

By many, you mean you and one other guy were turned off by it. I havent seen anyone else in this thread other than the two of you that dislike the lava glow. :rotfl

I think he means the ones that did not even order it and hit the road once they saw it. Wider appeal does not always mean better.

There were several people turned off by the overspray but there are many that weren't. I will say based on the various places I looked most people were happy with Sauron.

Talk to me when it's sold out. I'll bet you I could get more money for mine than you can get for yours

Last edited:
I've turned down offers of $1100 and $1200 so far. I won't sell it anyway

Those are nice offers. I'd consider paying that if mine was done by Jerry Vanderstelt or it was the original Balrog statue.

In the end there are plenty that like how it came out and I'm sure plenty that didn't. As long as the buyer is happy with that's what matters. :rock

Don't understand why people complain about the armor paint color ? On Jerry's frame, sauron looks more gray than black.

I was turned off by the girly man leg. When I returned Galactus for qc issues I would have exchanged it for this but I just can't get past that pose.

Back