Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was turned off by the girly man leg. When I returned Galactus for qc issues I would have exchanged it for this but I just can't get past that pose.

Pose is one that is of superior confidence and at the same time going over the scenario and situation. Sauron has to kill Gil-Galad and Elendil and his sons. Sauron didn't fight till the end of that 7 year siege when he knew for certain his armies were about to lose. It's a great pose.

We went through this when it came out. Some people didn't like the angle of the leg. It seems most people don't have an issue and in person it isn't an issue IMO.

I think the angle you look at it makes a big difference too. There is one angle that pronounces the leg in a bizarre way, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

I think the angle you look at it makes a big difference too. There is one angle that pronounces the leg in a bizarre way, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

Fair enough. I think main angle we look at it like you said looks fine. :rock

Just had notice that last flex payment will be charged over the weekend. :yess:

Seems like just yesterday I ordered him, but so excited now he's actually on his way. :rock

At the start of December I was wobbling a little bit and considered cancelling (even with the NRD) due to needing the cash, but so glad I held out. Can't wait. :)

Just got a email too from SS . My last flexpay is next week finishing the 9 months plan. I'm juggling now to maybe cancel it. Christmas was really expensive this year.
My concern is that I saw in their notification email , in the flex cancellation policy that there's a additional penalty for the flexpay option of about 20$ increasing every month + the 180$ NRD. So it means it will do 360$ of penalty in my case !?!?

Did I read and understand correctly ? Someone can confirm?

Just got a email too from SS . My last flexpay is next week finishing the 9 months plan. I'm juggling now to maybe cancel it. Christmas was really expensive this year.
My concern is that I saw in their notification email , in the flex cancellation policy that there's a additional penalty for the flexpay option of about 20$ increasing every month + the 180$ NRD. So it means it will do 360$ of penalty in my case !?!?

Yes, that is correct, they nail you for $20 every month plus the NRD. I think you almost have to get it, that is way too big a hit to take. Do whatever you have to and make that last payment. You won't regret it.

My first LOTR piece. Awesome statue

u6yrubaq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tought spot to be in and a reason I don't flex anymore. Id rather put my own money in a savibgs account dedicated to the hobby.

You can ask them to defer a payment to later this month. You can only do this once per statue.

if that isn't an option, let me know by pm. Maybe I can buy it from you since you only live 2hrs away.

I've cancelled a couple flex orders in the past including one where I've only had one payment left, and they refunded everything except the NRD. You can call to confirm.

Tought spot to be in and a reason I don't flex anymore. Id rather put my own money in a savibgs account dedicated to the hobby.

You can ask them to defer a payment to later this month. You can only do this once per statue.

if that isn't an option, let me know by pm. Maybe I can buy it from you since you only live 2hrs away.

I've cancelled a couple flex orders in the past including one where I've only had one payment left, and they refunded everything except the NRD. You can call to confirm.

Thanks for the good advice guys.

Snadinator, I might consider your offer. I'll keep getting it first, Payday is next week so I'll check my finance, if it's not that bad I could keep it or I'll PM you. If you don't want it anymore I'll try to sell it.

JV sauron giclee ganvas looks so nice, I thought that just the frame could be enough instead of having the statue.
( I know that having both would be outstanding)

I say pick it up while you can Pork Chop. Its more likely that it'll sell out quicker now, since its picking up a lot of praise on facebook, statueforum and now here. I keep seeing more and more members receiving and posting their new Saurons and calling them masterpieces. Even one guy compared it on the same level as the Doom pf on statueforum. Those are mighty big polystone shoes to fill too with that statement. :lol

Last edited:
I've always liked this one a lot and would like to have it, I just gotta be patient. Getting married in June, debating on new employment or going into business for myself, and I want to finish restoring my Plymouth at some point.... all this year. Though the more statues I buy the longer my car sits and waits.

If it's still available when I'm ready to order, done deal. :D

Back