Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures give off a 3D vibe looking at it on my iPhone for some
reason.

Personally, I don't see the reason to hide the SS paint job. It came out pretty darn fantastic. :dunno

Those pictures give off a 3D vibe looking at it on my iPhone for some
reason.

Personally, I don't see the reason to hide the SS paint job. It came out pretty darn fantastic. :dunno
i'm sure i will be happy with the paint job on my sauron as i really like the lava effect as seen in everyone's pics :clap
But i also like Adolfos paint job :clap i wouldn't change mine and don't have that sort of skill even if i wanted too :lol

good job Adolfo fantastic :clap

Last edited:
Got my body,mace & head replacements today & they arrived without damage. One observation, the body & head have little bit more lava effect than the original but I understand the piece by piece variation. Second observation, I was doing stress test on some parts of the damaged pieces and the spikes on the mace & head and the fingers are easily broken by hand! So please be careful when you move him around.

Having him without damage this time around made me love this piece even more. Wonder how this piece is not sold out yet!

yne5uvyv.jpg

by4aberu.jpg

yes great pics looks just........ wonderful :clap
can't wait to give you my opinion :)

glad your replacements sorted quickly :clap

this was the only pic I took because it started to rain:gah:...I'm glad I was able to take at least one pic:dunno

You got a good one. Love the black/white. I wasn't sure until I took one the other day for giggles. I hear ya on the weather. I had planned to take some photos today but the weather has sucked.

Back