Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my body,mace & head replacements today & they arrived without damage. One observation, the body & head have little bit more lava effect than the original but I understand the piece by piece variation. Second observation, I was doing stress test on some parts of the damaged pieces and the spikes on the mace & head and the fingers are easily broken by hand! So please be careful when you move him around.

Having him without damage this time around made me love this piece even more. Wonder how this piece is not sold out yet!

yne5uvyv.jpg

by4aberu.jpg

I LOVE these pictures Hemooo!!! Mine has a decent amount of lava glow but I wish it was a bit more heavier like that. When I wake up in the morning and the natural sun lighting lights up my room, it has that right amount of balance of lighting, that it really brings out the effect perfectly. And having a heavier glow would look so super awesome! Congrats on the replacements man!! This guy keeps getting impressive by the day the longer you own him. :hi5:

I LOVE these pictures Hemooo!!! Mine has a decent amount of lava glow but I wish it was a bit more heavier like that. When I wake up in the morning and the natural sun lighting lights up my room, it has that right amount of balance of lighting, that it really brings out the effect perfectly. And having a heavier glow would look so super awesome! Congrats on the replacements man!! This guy keeps getting impressive by the day the longer you own him. :hi5:

many thanks DarkHumor :D looking at the pics posted here, I guess mine is close to Josh. I know some collectors dont like the lava effect because it's tricky under lighting, but I love it & think it add another layer to the statue (if done right). I also got vader & love how he turned out as well.
this is my humble LOTR collection so far, wish to have some more space to add Aragon & Frodo to balance the good & bad,,maybe later :)
4ydu6ezy.jpg

Many thanks Josh :)

Thanks penfold! When are you getting him??
it's going to be between now and xmas :impatient:
my shipper says november :(
but anyway it's great to see all these fantastic pics :clap

what do you think about DROM because i have been in 2 minds about this one for sometime now :panic:

it's going to be between now and xmas :impatient:
my shipper says november :(
but anyway it's great to see all these fantastic pics :clap

what do you think about DROM because i have been in 2 minds about this one for sometime now :panic:

November is around the corner, he will be worth the wait :wink1:

I love the DROM, and he always impress my friends and family when they first enter the room, they poke under the hood to see where is the head lol and some of them they have no idea who he is. The way I see it, if you like museum pose Sauron will be your preference, and DROM if you prefer dynamic pose and they both compliment each other nicely.

Does anyone know if Sauron fits in a besta?

Hi mate I have bestas and sauron on the way
Looking at them then yes he will cus the shelves move
The only down side is if you put glass doors on like I have they would cover him across the middle

He does not fit in a besta unless you remove the mace; I have mine in there with out the mace but I have no choice b/c I can't leave it out with all the cat hair floating in the air

I don't think so. He would be probably the biggest piece they've made even if he was shrunk down a lot.

They might because they are making a Deathwing statue and he is even bigger in scale then Smaug.

Back