Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it takes place in Valinor. The bad Numenorians are there,waiting under the mountain, for the final battle. Manwe and Melkor do battle. First time since all fourteen fought Melkor when the elves awoke. This time Manwe will be the stronger...but, the final blow will be dealt by Turin. Melkor's greatest crime, other than rebellion, was against Hurin and his line. JRRT words, not mine, haha.

I think this has very good potential of reaching close to the 2k mark. Easily the best lotr pf out there imo. Only thing that might be it is if a Balrog was made at the same size.

I have no doubt this will go up in value one day. I've already gotten an offer of 1100 for mine from another forum. I do wish the ES was at 500 lol I have a feeling that maybe about 500 to 750 have sold already, maybe.

Last edited:
Sounds like it takes place in Valinor. The bad Numenorians are there,waiting under the mountain, for the final battle. Manwe and Melkor do battle. First time since all fourteen fought Melkor when the elves awoke. This time Manwe will be the stronger...but, the final blow will be dealt by Turin. Melkor's greatest crime, other than rebellion, was against Hurin and his line. JRRT words, not mine, haha.

Well bottom line for Me is that if Morgoth ever truly escaped, it would be the apocalypse for middle earth and he would look like the guy in the film "This is the end". Then Hurin/Turin story was such a tragic one and IMHO the saddest that Tolkien wrote

Speaking of all of this. If you all haven't read the full Children of Hurin is a pretty darn solid story.

Got it opening day and signed by C Tolkien and Alan Lee at the book signing in NYC. Super solid but tragic story and really shows what Morgoth was really about even if he is not in it so very much. He is the master behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Got it opening day and signed by C Tolkien and Alan Lee at the book signing in NYC. Super solid but tragic story and really shows what Morgoth was really about even if he is not in it so very much. He is the master behind the scenes.

Cool! That would be a pretty sweet item to have in the collection.

Just the fact that another Tolkien novel was finally released 30 years after the Silmarilion was just incredible to me. Plus the fact that at the time I lived in the area helped too to be at that book signing.:wink1:

Last edited:
It was cool that we got a new one and why I bought the book that came out earlier this year. That would help. :lol

It would have to be fought among the valar. It would never happen in ME. Manwe would IMHO be on Melkor the moment he stepped out of his cell you could say. I'll never believe it could happen like the old days! Now could the fight between the gods destroy the world so to speak. Hey if Zeus and his bro could go at it destroying all then I guess it could happen to ME too. I like to think of Morgoth as a prisoner in an inescapable prison

Ok, this is getting confusing. First he's NOT, then sort of. :peace

Ok, this is getting confusing. First he's NOT, then sort of. :peace

Well for me he's not coming back. If he does thru some author it's the apocalypse. That's it or at least how I see it if Morgoth was released. Hell Middle earth might have guns and the Atomic Bomb by then. Lol

Well for me he's not coming back. If he does thru some author it's the apocalypse. That's it or at least how I see it if Morgoth was released. Hell Middle earth might have guns and the Atomic Bomb by then. Lol

I had a thought like that too. What would middle-earth look like if they got to the point where they had moving vehicles and bombs.

Look outside your window! ;) I think it would (or at least could) look just like today! I always understood that Middle Earth is really an ancient form of our own Earth, Tolkien created it as a mythic, fictional past to our very own world.

Look outside your window! ;) I think it would (or at least could) look just like today! I always understood that Middle Earth is really an ancient form of our own Earth, Tolkien created it as a mythic, fictional past to our very own world.

This is the idea! Tolkien, having a deep knowledge of the mythologies of the European peoples, found the English mythology lacking. So, he decided to give England, so to speak, the mythology she deserved. As far as the evolution of Middle Earth is concerned, it is a place dominated by Men, where all magic has faded away and the Gods only watch from afar: today's world!

Not if or some other writer, but according to JRRT himself.

Not if or some other writer, but according to JRRT himself.

yes but alot is left to the imagination...i guess...just make sure you wear that outfit...maybe Morgoth or Manwe will take you under his wing...you got a better chance with it on than the most of us..lol:lol

Last edited:
Haha, I will. Coolest costume I own. I have gotten to fat for my sandtrooper armor

Haha, I will. Coolest costume I own. I have gotten to fat for my sandtrooper armor
Just think about it...If you're found dead with that outfit somewhere in the woods decomposed for a bit, at least for a short time until carbon testing youll be an archeological discovery. on the internet, youtube, Good morning america and even on the newschannels round the globe and a mystery of how a Roman Centurian was found in the USA...I'd actually read the article...Maybe even showing a photo of Morgoth stepping on your skull in helm...:lecture

Last edited:
Some pics with a bit of funky lighting :wink1:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another nice pic that reflects the low level light nicely but hides the SS paint job

Back