Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's weird that my Sauron shipping cost ($60) is cheaper than Galactus ($65). To Canada by the way. Isn't Galactus smaller?

Shipping weight for Galactus was 29lbs, which is light for such a large statue. I'm hoping Sauron weighs in more than that.

Josh,

I'm trying to get a mental idea of exactly how big the Sauron PF is. I know the specs but they don't really register without something that I have already to compare it with. I just received the SSW Helm of Sauron which (again knowing the specs in advance) still surprised me with how large it is. Do you or anyone else have the SSW Helm and if so can you compare it with how large the one on the Sideshow Sauron PF is?

It's going to sit right next to my Dark Rider of Mordor if I make the purchase, but given the size of the SSW Helm and if the two really are similar, it might appear that Sauron will just dwarf everything else in my collection thus making everything look a little bit odd and a bit out of scale. (BTW, I do have plenty of other PF's so I do have other large statues).

Of course I know that Sauron is supposed to be very tall, but I don't want everything else to look the size of a regular gorilla and Sauron look like King Kong.

Any perspective you can lend would be most appreciated. :hi5:

If you have the RWOS of just add another 5" to that and you have an idea. Scale wise to the helm I'm not sure how exact they will be. As a whole he's going to be a fair amount bigger than everything you got including the RWOS PF.

If you have the RWOS of just add another 5" to that and you have an idea. Scale wise to the helm I'm not sure how exact they will be. As a whole he's going to be a fair amount bigger than everything you got including the RWOS PF.

And I thought the RWOS was gigantic... :thud::thud::thud:

$94 shipping to the UK

Why not buy locally? Cheaper shipping, no importtax, no fedex fee ect ect. I save approx 30% compared to what I should have paid all in all if I bought at SS by buying at at local Copenhagen shop. They even deliver free at my doorstep.

Last edited:
Back