Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was available for order yesterday again but someone snagged him within a couple of hours. They must have found one.

I hate running out of room. I'm out right now. I need to clean out and buy detolfs for my last free bedroom. I have many statues on the floor right now waiting for that room to get set up.

Part of the problem is scraping money together to buy detolfs with all of the statues coming out.

So any 10th guys get their payment notices yet? I should think by now we would have had a charging soon notice if they were in fact shipping in the next week or so.

I had a nightmare last night they put the price up by $188 because they needed to account for the oil that was being added to the statue ( yes, I have no idea what that's all about either).

I believe this is from the same SS distributor in Turkey who got Green Lantern PF early! he posted this few minutes ago.
3ahu8yna.jpg

He was available for order yesterday again but someone snagged him within a couple of hours. They must have found one.

I hate running out of room. I'm out right now. I need to clean out and buy detolfs for my last free bedroom. I have many statues on the floor right now waiting for that room to get set up.

Part of the problem is scraping money together to buy detolfs with all of the statues coming out.

Dont buy detolf mate gets ikea besta

Congrats! :duff

8 month Flex or 1 big kick to the gut?

I finally got on board a month ago when the 8 month option came back. I figured it could be the last time that it was offered.

Me to mate im doing sauron and dark rider at the same time ouch lol

ok I chatted with the guy, he is very polite and nice, this is his feedback:
the paint is perfect, the fabric is great and the base is very detailed. he is very impressed by the overall quality and this along with death general are by far the best this year. he also liked it more than the DROM!!!
since he is an official distributor, he can't post or share things without SS permission, so this might take sometime. at least the first feedback is very positive :)

Sounds good so far. I wonder what this is made out of? I wonder if he's mostly polystone or something else.

He looks like he could use some silver dry brush like on the weta piece. Guess we'll find out when we get him. I'm so excited!!!! :)

Sounds good so far. I wonder what this is made out of? I wonder if he's mostly polystone or something else.

He looks like he could use some silver dry brush like on the weta piece. Guess we'll find out when we get him. I'm so excited!!!! :)

he is made of polystone except for the helmet spikes, it's bendable.

Sounds good to me. Statue of the year for me based on what I saw at Comic-Con 2013. I'm glad the spikes aren't polystone because they'd be really really fragile.

Back