Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thread I think I've ever been in on SS where the first sneak picture is'nt a complete travesty :rotfl

He looks very well done, albeit from a very small phone pic.

I will be checking this thread hourly! I'm going to do a video review of this guy when he comes in. :)

Looking at the dimensional weights Sauron looks about 10 lb heavier than the Dark Rider (but much heavier in actual weight).

Since SS ship on dimensional it shouldn't be too bad. I'm hoping anyway. From memory my DR to aus was about $80 so I'd hazard a guess at about $100-$110ish.

That wouldn't be too bad. I'm sort of expecting this to be a $150+ job.

I can't wait! I can't wait! :panic:

tumblr_m4afocAn3L1r46mhbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyr9ttg5JV1qfjrr7o1_500.gif

That's not been my experience at all.

Really? When was the last time you had one like that. They may have changed it then. I just had that happen to me in July and pushed an order to last month. I probably could have called to take it early, but did not really care for that piece.

Really? When was the last time you had one like that. They may have changed it then. I just had that happen to me in July and pushed an order to last month. I probably could have called to take it early, but did not really care for that piece.

The last flex item I had was the RWOS of. Can't remember what the one before that was. All mine have shipped when they were supposed to.

The last flex item I had was the RWOS of. Can't remember what the one before that was. All mine have shipped when they were supposed to.

So your flex payment was before they got it in stock and they charged you when it came in and not on your flex date? Do you have a standing order on your account to override the flex schedule and ship ASAP?

So your flex payment was before they got it in stock and they charged you when it came in and not on your flex date? Do you have a standing order on your account to override the flex schedule and ship ASAP?

My Flex Payed items charged and shipped on the day that everyone started getting notices that they would ship. No, I don't. I've called and ask if it would be possible to move it up and its not been an issue.

getting final flex charges on Sauron and Galactus on the same day, Sept 15. Can't wait

No shipping notice for me yet :( But usually they come later in the evening. If it was shipped today then I should have him by Thursday! :panic:

Back