Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5ema7yzu.jpg

cool! can't wait to see your pics of him setting in that awesome display case!! :clap
p.s. Darth_Haitham from instagram :wave

ohhhh yeahhh! Can't wait to get this! Going to sign up for some extra shifts at work to pay off my flex early.

Thanks for sharing Hemoo

Couldn't get my payment moved up to the 15th but I did get it moved to the 20th. So I should have mine ship next week at least. :rock

Christ. This and Galactus are bargains!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

How I wish i had the money for this. This is an absolute beast and beautiful piece. I've got to start slanging crack in order to collect all these beautiful master pieces. Why did I fall i love with PF's? A year ago I thought Hot toys was a lot for a collectible and here i am with over 30 and now moving on to PF's. When does it end??

Ok, from what I understand from the phone call I just made to sideshow, flex payers will not be getting their shipments early. Everyones shipments will be shipping after the 18th. I tried to get my full payment processed and they said they cant and it wont be in the warehouse until next week.

I'm betting if there are no flaws with this one, once more in hand pics start being posted, this one will sell out soon. I'm guessing it sells out between Halloween and Thanksgiving.

How I wish i had the money for this. This is an absolute beast and beautiful piece. I've got to start slanging crack in order to collect all these beautiful master pieces. Why did I fall i love with PF's? A year ago I thought Hot toys was a lot for a collectible and here i am with over 30 and now moving on to PF's. When does it end??

It doesn't. :lol I don't know how many times I've said "I'm done". Just when you think that a certain piece can't be topped, something new comes out that raises the bar on the awesomeness meter. I thought that I'd be content after getting the DROM, but then I realized that I'd never forgive myself if I missed out on Sauron. Then along comes Azog The Defiler on Warg....it NEVER ends. :rotfl

Sauron IMO will be the statue of the year in 2013 and Azog is the leader in the clubhouse as of now for 2014. :rock

I can still get on the flex pay at $90 a month and $180nrd today. I can probably get it from my local dealer without tax and shipping but at a savings of $81 for tax and maybe $50 of shipping costs since I'm in Los Angeles. A whopping $130 give or take a few dollars. I don't have the option of flex play with him and I will most probably have to pay everything in a month or two at the max which I can't do. I will have more security with SSC since I haven't had to deal with my dealer for issues and we all know how SSC is with finished products and QC. Is it worth the extra $130 plus the ability to drag this out until maybe a year until i pay it off lol.

I'm betting if there are no flaws with this one, once more in hand pics start being posted, this one will sell out soon. I'm guessing it sells out between Halloween and Thanksgiving.
1500ES is not big number. & for the size, the price is reasonable for many collectors. I remember the big chap maquette sold out faster than expected & people predicted to be in stock for a long time (ES1250 if I remember correctly).

Agreed. Exactly why I bought mine this week and decided to stop my procrastinating. I knew I'd get it anyway once these in hand pics arrived and I couldn't miss out on the awesomeness of this statue.

Thankfully I ordered Big Chap from the get go. Still one of if not my most impressive pieces. Highly underrated. Highly.

I can still get on the flex pay at $90 a month and $180nrd today. I can probably get it from my local dealer without tax and shipping but at a savings of $81 for tax and maybe $50 of shipping costs since I'm in Los Angeles. A whopping $130 give or take a few dollars. I don't have the option of flex play with him and I will most probably have to pay everything in a month or two at the max which I can't do. I will have more security with SSC since I haven't had to deal with my dealer for issues and we all know how SSC is with finished products and QC. Is it worth the extra $130 plus the ability to drag this out until maybe a year until i pay it off lol.

I think so. If you really want it don't worry about the price because it will most likely cost a hell of a lot more to get it shipped if you can find it later. That's the thing you have to take into consideration when buying these large pieces.

$130 is a little high but I overpay for things all the time to get better quality or better security. You'll kick yourself if you don't flex and it sells out. Remember you can always pay flex off early, you're not stuck into the plan.

Back