Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, there seems to be some thoughts that there are some subtle changes other than the paint. I.e. shoulders, neck angle... Are there actually physical changes that you can see? Is this a production piece?

Thanks for on the floor intel.

Great pics Josh.

There def seems to be a difference in the balance. I wasn't THAT fussed about the neck before but now looking at these new pics his proportions do seem a lot better.

It looks like they've just shaved a tiny amount off the neck.

Josh, there seems to be some thoughts that there are some subtle changes other than the paint. I.e. shoulders, neck angle... Are there actually physical changes that you can see? Is this a production piece?

Thanks for on the floor intel.

There are subtle changes to the paint and some tweaking to the armor. That I can tell and this is a production piece.

Sick photos Josh! Any word if its for sure coming in September or August?

For a sec I thought those were your 2012 pics :)

They do look a little similar. :lol

So impressive! :drool

Thanks for the pics, Josh! :hi5:

I agree :rock

No problem :hi5:

Is it hard to ask to a sideshow guy there josh?

Not really. I know the SS people well enough if I think something might be production I just ask. Its not asking a secret.

Great pics Josh.
Damn, I'll regret passing on this, but I just don't have the space anymore. :(

Thank ya!! :rock I don't have a lot either. :lol

Looks way better with less glow-effect.
Still wish SS would leave it completely out and change the base.
Those skeleton stuff doesn't look LotR-like and all other PF's share the same base.

They do look a little similar. :lol

I agree :rock

No problem :hi5:

Not really. I know the SS people well enough if I think something might be production I just ask. Its not asking a secret.

Thank ya!! :rock I don't have a lot either. :lol
yes great pics Josh thanks for posting and i love the iron man legendary scale WOW.
I never had the room :lol

I am on the fence about ordering this guy. I want him, but with the way SSC's QC has been, I am afraid to spend this much without seeing in hand pics.

Those of you who have ordered big ticket items like this, do you think this will sell fast, or will it be around once we start seeing in hand pics.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

What is at comic-con is production. So what you get should look like that.

Well the important difference is that this years version is supposed to be a production sample. That's a big relief, big enough for me to finally take the plunge!

I went to comic con on Thursday and Friday and have to say, this piece is still a head turner! Sideshow did make subtle good changes but one thing I noticed was that the production piece did not have the gold ring on the right finger like it did last year. It was actually darkened on the finger to match the armor. Most likely it was a small display mistake in my opinion...I don't think ss would leave that key ingredient out.

Josh, do u have any input regarding this since you we're there too?

U can see it here with the one pic I took at con

Back