Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 100% serious if people don't have this on order then they need to do it.

I'm currently thanking God that I do!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Based on that picture I am now getting VERY excited!!!

SOOOOOO glad I started collecting when I did..would of hated to have missed getting this for a reasonable price :lecture

If the rest of the pics look like that last one,then this could be one of the coolest collectibles ever made imho...and God knows what this could end up going for on the secondary market further down the line :horror

Guess I should finally PO this guy. I don't want to risk chasing it around in the secondary. Was waiting to see if more PFs were announced.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Josh thank you so much for uploading these!!! Looks A LOT better than last year,not just because the orange is more subtle,but just the general proportions of the statue look a lot better imho....looks bang-on now :yess:

ooooooh just can't wait to get him now!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

No problem. I got those done right before bed so I figured I'd post them. As far as I know that's production.

I need to start flexing stuff, dishing 800+ for this in one shot is gonna have me sleeping on the couch for 2 weeks.

It's so strange that a design that only appeared for a few minutes of one film can represent the whole series so well. I guess I should start a flex on this guy, huh? :lol

I'm totally out of space and money, so I hope he sells out fast and removes all temptation. But if he hangs around for a few more months, I'm gonna break down and order him. What else can I do? I'M JUST ONE MAN!

Back