Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the Sauron Premium Format club! My wife said I could buy this piece along with the DROS, what a woman. I wanted to PO through BBTS because you don't have to put a deposite down, but they are currently sold out. And thanks to my wife's extremely early Father's day gift of $180 for the deposite, I am a very happy camper.

Congrats...my wife is the same way...I feel very fortunate

Right underneath PF Sauron,DROM and some other piece will go
IMG_4920_zps3da830dd.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set up! I couldn't quite grasp the scale of the space until I spotted the WK in the corner.

That should look sweet.

That dark wood looks great with LOTR stuff. I'll be excited to see Sauron in there. Or is he going on top?

this not sold out yet

why?

It's Limited Edition of 1500 plus Price factor and for some don't care or can't handle the size...some dont care for the character or Lotr like some of the Marvel/DC nuts too...one day it will sell out...that's it

All of the above, plus I'm sure alot of potential buyers are waiting for first inhand pics to see the quality of the factory paint job for the glow effect before they decide. I definitely will.

All of the above, plus I'm sure alot of potential buyers are waiting for first inhand pics to see the quality of the factory paint job for the glow effect before they decide. I definitely will.

Same here, once I see in hand pics that will sway my decision one way or another. I hope for the sake of people that did order it will come out aces.

Same here, once I see in hand pics that will sway my decision one way or another. I hope for the sake of people that did order it will come out aces.

Ditto! It would've already been pre-ordered if I wasn't unsure how well the lava reflection will be handled. An overenthusiastic airbrush artist could easily turn this into the Great Pumpkin. It also might vary quite significantly from one statue to the next. Let's hope they go with a light touch. Then I'll just have to figure out where in the heck to put this monster (and its inevitably enormous box… which may be even more of a problem).

Remember...that nice 8 flex pay option also helped folks get this...without that flex pay it wouldve been tougher for some to get

Remember...that nice 8 flex pay option also helped folks get this...without that flex pay it wouldve been tougher for some to get

Flex is your friend :lecture

And your concious's worst enemy :lol

Really looking forward to the in hand feedback on this epic piece even though he won't grace my shelves :)

Thank you for placing an order with us at SideshowCollectibles.com. This e-mail has important information about your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ORDER ID: *#TBxxxxxx
ORDER DATE 2013-04-24 19:07:42

:yess:

Nice! This is the best PF Sideshow's ever done IMO and if production looks on the same type of level as what I saw at Comic-Con folks are going to be impressed.

Nice! This is the best PF Sideshow's ever done IMO and if production looks on the same type of level as what I saw at Comic-Con folks are going to be impressed.

For the longest time I wanted the Weta version. This one looks more epic IMO.

Back