Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece will be épic

9n2dr.jpg

382468_442992062398983_846354073_n.jpg

Looks good but really shows how the lava on the base is too much and really not necessary. I mean, it totally does not work since the glow is also on objects on the ground suggesting a glow or reflectance with no source. i think it would look better with the full orange on the side of the base, cracks on top showing the orange through, and perhaps some highlights on the legs.

Looks good but really shows how the lava on the base is too much and really not necessary. I mean, it totally does not work since the glow is also on objects on the ground suggesting a glow or reflectance with no source. i think it would look better with the full orange on the side of the base, cracks on top showing the orange through, and perhaps some highlights on the legs.

i understand what you saying,but i think its because the flash,look & zoom this shot without flash,i dont see has a painted overloaded

img_4542.jpg

i understand what you saying,but i think its because the flash,look & zoom this shot without flash,i dont see has a painted overloaded

img_4542.jpg

Why does it seem like production pieces always seem to have lighter color paint jobs than the proto? Hopefully that's not the case with this.

MAke no mistake, I think this piece is very well crafted, the base looks amazing as does the statue. The pose is the pose and I think that is pretty cool. The paint job will make or break this for people I am sure but at the price it is I reckon it will come out great. For me if I wanted orange i would have put it infront of my nans orange glow electric fire!

This statue has the potential to be the centrepiece of all LOTR collections with its size and commanding presence. If the paint app is done well, and no shipping issues, some collectors can already retire collecting LOTR stuff after they get this in their collection. :yess:

I've got to figure out where to put this bad boy. Such an awesome piece... and that Wolf back there. Damn!! :clap :yess:

I have the same problem in my mind. This is really huge and so far biggest statue I´m willing to buy. Cant wait to get it - it looks so great and with nice details

It will cost a fortune to transport it to Europe :(

The more I see this, the more I'm considering selling my Uruk-Hai Berserker Ex to fund this bad boy.

Back