Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count on it. This winter I will begin designs for my The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Fine Art Giclee. This will encompass the first film's essance in a montage movie poster style. Same goes for part two.
Somewhere between this will be Durin's Bane, my upcoming Balrog piece.
For those coming to SDCC, I will be demonstrating a Dwalin piece live.

Stay tuned!

JV

do you know if SS is doing a Balrog statue JV?

Count on it. This winter I will begin designs for my The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Fine Art Giclee. This will encompass the first film's essance in a montage movie poster style. Same goes for part two.
Somewhere between this will be Durin's Bane, my upcoming Balrog piece.
For those coming to SDCC, I will be demonstrating a Dwalin piece live.

Stay tuned!

JV

Looking forward to seeing that one Jerry :rock
The one time i did get to SDCC i remember you were have way through your Fellowship of the Ring piece.

Sideshow tweeted it wouldn't be up for preorder until the fall

That will do me just fine. :yess:

Should have the funds sorted for the "Dark Rider of Mordor PF" by December, so that gives me a chance to re-coop before going hard at the savings again for this guy. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I would love to see this appear at SDCC, but personally speaking I hope it goes up for pre-order a bit later, since there are so many things already that I plan on ordering at SDCC not to mention just ordering the Ringwraith.

The Galactus statue is up for sale now. $799.

Could this be a clue to what Sauron will cost? Granted the pieces have their differences -- Saruon will have a fabric element and a bigger, more complicated base -- but they're about the same size.

Hmm ... ?

Since Galactus is around the same scale this should be around the same price. The print might add $50 at most.

Since Galactus is around the same scale this should be around the same price. The print might add $50 at most.

Hi Bullseye :wave

At the moment, I think I would forgo the print altogether and pick up the Regular for less than the Recommended Retail Price. :wink1:

But who knows, may depend on what that RRP will be. :dunno

Be it regular or exclusive, I do hope to pick one up. :pray:

:duff
Bill

Back