Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic!

Why on Earth aren't you a fan of re-paints? It's a general statement because they vary on the quality of the person applying it of course but...

I just would not want my statues repainted, and I will probably find more problems with it.

is there a way to "hand baggage" the body part of this premium format? I don't have the original box. and I don't want to check-in this during a flight. and yes, I am planning to bubblewrap the body to the max.

is there a way to "hand baggage" the body part of this premium format? I don't have the original box. and I don't want to check-in this during a flight. and yes, I am planning to bubblewrap the body to the max.

It could be a real pain in the a$$ if they make you open it all up to inspect it before you board.

I would say good you got him sooner rather than later.
His resale price is starting to leave retails price.
From what I can gather.

Is it true the LOTR PF line is officially dead?

Technically no, they just confirmed the Hobbit line was dead, but I think it is safe assumption at this point. Apart from the upcoming custom 1/4 cave troll, not sure if we will be seeing another 1/4. Weta has a screw loose and thinks people want smaller pieces so I don't think they will be in the mix either.

I am thingking about a new Aragorn PF, the dynamic pose of the pf is kinda off for me.

Back