Sauron debate..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...just got shipping notice...lol...will be here tomarrow :horror

oh happy day! :banana :woo :woo :woo :woo

...if I get number 14, do you think I can get $1,500 for it? :p

Deadly Dagger said:
...just got shipping notice...lol...will be here tomarrow :horror

oh happy day! :banana :woo :woo :woo :woo

...if I get number 14, do you think I can get $1,500 for it? :p
Excellent news, Deadly Dagger! Perhaps there's hope for the early birds after all. :D

Winged Shadows said:
Breathe Wiki of Angmar!

If it's any consolation, I haven't received mine either.

But... you'll get it ..and when you do it'll be all the more sweeter.
True enough. I'm just a bit of an impatient sort from time to time. :eek:

leebgb said:
Wow, I'm surprised. I was just asking because I ordered mine on Jan. 23rd (3rd day the preorder was up) and I got notice last night that mine has shipped.

Hey, I ordered mine 2004-01-21 05:52:35 and only got my shipping notice tonight. So, according to Sideshow...

"This means that orders will be fulfilled in order in which they were received."

And yet...no dice. :banana

I've always had better service from the board dealers, especially Marc at AlterEgo, which is why I cancelled my last pre-orders with Sideshow. It ain't worth it...

I'm glad I no longer have to deal with Sideshow. :D I hate Star Wars... :joy
Good luck with that though... :naughty

Long live Weta Collectibles!!!! :fireworks

Actually, I shouldn't be such an S.O.B.. I truly thank Chris, Chicky, Jennifer, Dawn and Jon for all their help and for hosting the web events I was a part of. Its been one hell of a great time.
Frustration got the better part of me...

But still...long live Weta Collectibles!!!! :cool:

I ordered mine on 2004-01-21 17:58:59 & ended up with edition #129. :google Sorry I dont get much opportunity post anymore, thanks for all the input. Dont know why I didnt just look on Sideshow's site for the spikes. :duh

Back