Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow still has the LotR stuff. They won't be doing any Hobbit figures but at least we have a chance of getting some of the figures that still need the PF treatment

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Actually it doesn't look like any Sideshow LOTR will be produced after we see the release of Saruman. Sad though true.

If Saruman is indeed the last LOTR piece SS does then they picked the perfect piece for me. I had a shelf space waiting for him hoping they'd announce him.

If Saruman is indeed the last LOTR piece SS does then they picked the perfect piece for me. I had a shelf space waiting for him hoping they'd announce him.

Totally right, it's the one I was waiting for to put beside my gandalf the grey PF.

Totally right, it's the one I was waiting for to put beside my gandalf the grey PF.

Exactly, which is why I really like the fact he's also coming down steps, they'll be at the same height (minus Gandalf's hat) and will compliment each other as the ultimate Hobbit/LOTR PF companion pieces! :rock

Exactly, which is why I really like the fact he's also coming down steps, they'll be at the same height (minus Gandalf's hat) and will compliment each other as the ultimate Hobbit/LOTR PF companion pieces! :rock
You are doing it all wrong cos Saruman belongs between Lurtz and Berserker :lecture White Hand, anyone?
GtG goes with Frodo.:)

You are doing it all wrong cos Saruman belongs between Lurtz and Berserker :lecture White Hand, anyone?
GtG goes with Frodo.:)

Haha! Fair enough. While I don't have Berserker or Lurtz, I may just have to settle for a "wizards" display for now. ;)

Once I track down Lurtz at a decent price, I may just have to rock a full baddies display with SARUMAN between Sauron and DROM, with black Orc and Mordor Orc flanking Lurtz! Just need Lurtz to complete that display! :rock

Haha! Fair enough. While I don't have Berserker or Lurtz, I may just have to settle for a "wizards" display for now. ;)

Once I track down Lurtz at a decent price, I may just have to rock a full baddies display with SARUMAN between Sauron and DROM, with black Orc and Mordor Orc flanking Lurtz! Just need Lurtz to complete that display! :rock
Nice :D
What I love about our hobby is that everybody can work on his own vision. So many ways to display these characters.

Yabba-Dabba Do! :blissy

I've got a waitlist conversion for the Ex & I will finally own a LotR PF. :yess:

Now, along with my Count Dooku Pf, I can finally erect a shrine to the truly majestic Christopher Lee. :saruman :rock :saruman

I think I have given up on Lurtz, just going to stick to the main 3 villains of the morgul lord and saruman either side of Sauron. It still bugs me sideshow never done the complete LOTR PF of badguys of mouth of sauron, wormtongue, gothmog, and the hobbit badguys of bolg and azog. Imagine that entire lineup? in a PF form

I think I have given up on Lurtz, just going to stick to the main 3 villains of the morgul lord and saruman either side of Sauron. It still bugs me sideshow never done the complete LOTR PF of badguys of mouth of sauron, wormtongue, gothmog, and the hobbit badguys of bolg and azog. Imagine that entire lineup? in a PF form

That would be a mighty impressive display! I'm still wishing they would have done more good guys as well...Gimli, Boromir, Faramir, Sam, Merry, Pippin...plus some hobbit dwarves and Bilbo.

That would be a mighty impressive display! I'm still wishing they would have done more good guys as well...Gimli, Boromir, Faramir, Sam, Merry, Pippin...plus some hobbit dwarves and Bilbo.

Yea they should have done them all, but the villains in terms of posses are awesome in they're standing posses. It took forever to get sauron made, and it would have also been badass on a villain scale is well if they made PF scale of all the nazguls in different poses, they have done 2 of the nine in terms of that cloth they are using, as one of the ringwraiths did not have that material. Having all 9 in a PF scale in different poses would have been insane, defiantly on a villain scale all of Sauron and the nine, Mouth of Sauron, Saruman, Lurtz, azog and bolg DAMN. Even being ambitious and making the bolrog and Smaug in an even bigger scale, perhaps 50 feet tall would be some collection, oh well

My waitlist converted as well. :lol

I wasn't expecting it to be this soon, and I don't think I can afford it right now with the Weta Balrog coming soon as well as a SS art print...

I wish they would just charge me the last flex payment! The Canadian dollar gets worse every day so this is costing me more and more. Thank god I paid the bulk of it when the dollar was stronger.

I wish they would just charge me the last flex payment! The Canadian dollar gets worse every day so this is costing me more and more. Thank god I paid the bulk of it when the dollar was stronger.
At least you aren't in the Eurozone and have to pay full amount....

Back