Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap....just got the mail too. Well I'll be fine for Saruman, but I hope Rulk isn't till the end of Feb now.

yes im in US, I dont know about shipping in waves, I think they ship it all once they get them., I have the ex on order and im only 2 states away from sideshow so I will get mine 2 bus days later, will post pics

I think I'll be cancelling my EX as the Canadian dollar is crap right now and this would end up costing $504 + whatever charges at the door. It's really nice, but not that price nice for me. Congratulations to whoevers WL converts.

I think I'll be cancelling my EX as the Canadian dollar is crap right now and this would end up costing $504 + whatever charges at the door. It's really nice, but not that price nice for me. Congratulations to whoevers WL converts.

He will be worth it. You may end up with a regular for not much cheaper if you cancel.

I too got the 8 day warning email. Looks like whatever trickles into SS from the various shipping containers, they are immediately sending out. Going to be very hit or miss until this port stuff is settled. I'm going to have to call and get them to give me an extra week, although I wish I could flex it, given WW/Catwoman could literally show up at any moment. Don't want to miss any of them, so just hoping my other orders are stragglers. Looks great though!

:rotfl :lol :rotfl I think I'll be selling a lot, if not most of them.

Send me a PM of what you're selling, I'm always interested!!

But yea, the exchange rate is going to kill me on this one and I have the Queen of the Dead PF shipping at the same time... ugh!

hmmm not sure if I should keep this or cancel. Too many stuff hitting at once

I'm hoping it's here Wednesday so I'll be home to receive it on Friday but I dont think that will happen. Have the Dark Rider coming this week as well so getting both on the same day would be convenient and even more exciting.

Back