Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email as well. Mine is paid for with reward points. Now Sideshow needs to make another LotR PF since I have enough reward points to pay for that one too. :)

OK, so my Christopher Reeve Superman PF has been delayed until March/April so that means that I'm finally financially able to jump on the Wait List for the Saruman PF Ex. Now I just need it to convert so that I can acquire my first LotR PF. :saruman :panic: :saruman

I have the exclusive on pre order, and considering cancelling :/

I've bought so many PF lately, how long can I hold off before I need to pay after it's released?

From one Nazgûl to another, I think that you should definitely cancel your order for this.

Me Wantee!.jpg

:D

No other pre orders at the moment. I've been picking up bits and pieces over the last couple of months and a couple more in the works. Especially with the US dollar, is $560 too much for this piece?

I feel your pain, buddy. I've just used a currency converter & am shocked to see the pound at an insanely low exchange rate. 1 GBP = 1.51272 USD. :thud:

Thank you, Con-dem government. :cuss I'd like to repay you by, hopefully, helping to vote you out of power in 4 months time.

Having finally seen The Battle of the Five Armies today & seeing Saruman go toe-to-toe with the Wraiths has made me want this PF all the more. I've just looked at my account & I have a Reservation Summary. Can someone please tell me what this means as reserving is quite new to me. I did it back in the day for the Darth Vader PF Ex. but that was a while ago, now.

I clicked on Send Reservation Confirmation so does this mean that I'll now have this on pre-order or is it just a confirmation that I'm on the Waitlist?

Sounds like he has too many preorders to pay for everything.

That is why I have held back, has much as I want a few pre-orders, pay off what you can. I so want to get the city hunter and Megatron on pre-order, especially Megatron, but you never know what could come up. I am waiting until I get darth vader mythos paid off this month, Sauron and Saruman paid off from match and then April, then look the get something next.

I feel your pain, buddy. I've just used a currency converter & am shocked to see the pound at an insanely low exchange rate. 1 GBP = 1.51272 USD. :thud:
Yep, thanks loser governments. I just hope by the time of shipping we will see a nice exchange rate.

Looks awesome except the palantir. Now we see that REG ES is 1000? Does it ship earlier?

isnt the palantir alot bigger in the movie? it was like the size of a bowling ball if i remember correctly

It's a tiny, throw-away detail, but I think it's clever that the "/" between the edition number and edition size is a tiny graphic of Saruman's staff. That's pretty cute. :lol

Looks like it came out pretty good. I was thinking of making a display with this, Weta's Saruman staff and Weta's new Orthanc environment. Only problem is I don't want a softball-sized palantir. Typical senseless decision by SS. Really hoping I'm not too far behind on the waitlist for the exclusive...

Back