Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That map means nothing. Other stuff will show up at the SS booth. I'm sure. Maybe

Re: Saruman the White

**** Iron Man (movie versions)

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The teaser is being released at SDCC for the hobbit, it would be daft not to have him there....

No, I wish SS where going to show something hobbit related! I meant that the hobbit 5 armies trailer is being shown at sdcc for the first time, so there will be alot of hype about middle earth

No, I wish SS where going to show something hobbit related! I meant that the hobbit 5 armies trailer is being shown at sdcc for the first time, so there will be alot of hype about middle earth
I'm really shocked with the lack of, especially since the license was teased like a year ago

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Awww sweet. Maybe a cancellation after all the SDCC reveals. Me I'll never cancel this fig man.

Yeah, I thought it wasn't going to convert (400 only and I took my time to jump on the wl), always kept the REG in one of my "check daily tabs" just in case it went to WL too lol.

Yeah, I thought it wasn't going to convert (400 only and I took my time to jump on the wl), always kept the REG in one of my "check daily tabs" just in case it went to WL too lol.
Yeah Lol its a beautiful PF and could be quite a great piece later on. That reg hasn't moved much since it dipped below 80 last time I checked

Ridiculous that Saruman as well as Sauron in stock is not shown at SDCC. They mighta got some more sales. Silly move by SS. Maybe done to avoid Hobbit/LOTR questions. To me it's a sign that ME is dead to SS

Ridiculous that Saruman as well as Sauron in stock is not shown at SDCC. They mighta got some more sales. Silly move by SS. Maybe done to avoid Hobbit/LOTR questions. To me it's a sign that ME is dead to SS

Maybe they are both close to selling out and they don't want to tie up the real estate.

Yeah Sauron will sell out before it gets shipped and Sauron PF is old. Also maybe to avoid Hobbit questions. Don't think ME is dead though. They have said that they still have other LoTR stuff still in the works

Plenty of real estate to display a few pieces. SS ME is dead until further notice

Back