Sarah Connor has been terminated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost interest in this show a long time ago. Can't say I'll miss it. But I'll still buy season 2 to catch up on what I missed. I stoped caring about half through the season.

Fox probably has to make air time for yet another phony, contrived "Reality" show.
Let me see if I can guess the plot outline of it: A group works on something, they "fall behind" schedule, the boss comes in, raises hell, belittles someone, someone has an EMO breakdown, viewers salivate at someone else's inadequacies, the crew gets back on schedule, they make the deadline by mere minutes, craptastic show draws millions of sheeple viewers, FOX exec's vote themselves gigantic pay raises, they blow it all on helicopters and Ferrari's.

Sounds like GOOOOOD watchin! :rolleyes:

Fox probably has to make air time for yet another phony, contrived "Reality" show.
Let me see if I can guess the plot outline of it: A group works on something, they "fall behind" schedule, the boss comes in, raises hell, belittles someone, someone has an EMO breakdown, viewers salivate at someone else's inadequacies, the crew gets back on schedule, they make the deadline by mere minutes, craptastic show draws millions of sheeple viewers, FOX exec's vote themselves gigantic pay raises, they blow it all on helicopters and Ferrari's.

You forgot the group sexfest in the hot tub. But other than that you got it about right. :)

agreed. i don't see why FOX can't let a few lesser shows like terminator continue, cuz they already got megahits in their line up like American Idol and 24.

Just when it was starting to hit its stride they pull it... figures. TV execs are so stupid sometimes... that show is better than a lot of the crap they kept.
same thing happened to Arrested Development. the fans freaked. and supposedly, there's a movie in the works.
hey. maybe if we kick up a fuss over SCC getting canceled we can get a Terminator movie! oh, right...
i love how the same riff raff on this board keeps bashing this show from day 1. it's been 2 years. get over it. when i dont like something i say my piece and move on. i don't hold a 2 year crusade about it.
well, there's still a pathetic 6-year crusade over T3. so, i'm not surprised about the show bashing. they fear change.

I hope another network buys it. This means I'm down to 2 shows that I bother watching - 24 and Lost, what with BSG finishing aswell.

If it comes back at some point I really think they should redub it the 'John Connor Chronicles'. Lets face it it was never really about Sarah was it? Episodes centering around her tended to be a tad boring. The show always worked better when all the cast got an equal look-in.

I disagree with you haters. Sorry for using that generic internet forum term. I think this was a good addition to the Terminator franchise and certainly much more worthwhile than Terminator 3.

The (sadly) final episode was very exciting and its a shame we won't see where it could have gone what with a T-1000 ally and John travelled into the future, meeting his dad etc. I like the idea that no one yet knew who John was - it would have been great to see how he (the thomas dekker john connor) rises to prominence in the future resistance. Yeah I know the film is going to do that probably but I think this cast of actors was worth watching. Plus T4 is a sequel to the awful T3 whereas TSCC wisely ignores that film.

same thing happened to Arrested Development. the fans freaked. and supposedly, there's a movie in the works.
hey. maybe if we kick up a fuss over SCC getting canceled we can get a Terminator movie! oh, right...

well, there's still a pathetic 6-year crusade over T3. so, i'm not surprised about the show bashing. they fear change.

From the guy who has one man crusade against T2 :rolleyes:

Funny, but probably not too far from the truth. This was one of the smartest, well written shows out there. I agree the show dragged sometimes when it focused on Sarah, but damn, the show substantially better than most of the drek out there.

Good call on another show that met an untimely demise. I have the DVD's and every time I watch the show there's always something clever I missed from a prior viewing.

From the guy who has one man crusade against T2 :rolleyes:
i don't have a problem with t2. it's mostly arnold i don't like. if t2 was just robert patrick, i'd love it.
Good call on another show that met an untimely demise. I have the DVD's and every time I watch the show there's always something clever I missed from a prior viewing.
so sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Funke is. overrated.

this news saddens me. i really like this show.

though for myself once fox moved it to friday night, i had a hard time watching it. always seemed to forget about it.

damn you fox, your a bunch of ^^^^^^^s. you did the same thing with firefly. pricks. or was that the other fox ^^^^^^^s.:confused:

If Fox doesn't re-new it, then I'm hoping the Sci-Fi channel does. They did a spectacular job with BSG.

Too bad.:( I only caught a few season 2 episodes. Well I will catch up when it comes to dvd. Heck just make a 2 hour series finale to finish the TV series...:D

The show's first season ended strong, and the second season was pretty good...until it decided to forget it was a Terminator show, and became a strange show about a woman with mental problems....After the Terminators stopped coming...I stopped watching. So i'm not really that depressed.

And its a underrated show, because most people hate it. So not overrated.

The show's first season ended strong, and the second season was pretty good...until it decided to forget it was a Terminator show, and became a strange show about a woman with mental problems....After the Terminators stopped coming...I stopped watching. So i'm not really that depressed.

And its a underrated show, because most people hate it. So not overrated.

Yeah, funny how a show called The Sarah Connor Chronicles would focus on Sarah Connor. What were they thinking?

Yeah, funny how a show called The Sarah Connor Chronicles would focus on Sarah Connor. What were they thinking?

what were they thinking making terminator into a tv show in the first place :dunno nver seen SCC and never will for fear of ruining my thoughts of the movies. its not canon so therefore it makes no sense IMO

I hope its not over. That season finale was awesome!

Back