Sarah Connor has been terminated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl241

Super Freak
Reaction score
No More Terminator On TV

14 April 2009 11:55 PM, PDT

TV's Terminator has been terminated.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be back for a third season in the U.S., according to EW.com.

A source tells the website, "It's done. Everyone has pretty much known for a couple of weeks. Consider it cancelled."

The sci-fi drama, starring Summer Glau and Lena Headey, debuted to much acclaim in January, 2008. The second-season finale aired on Friday.

Yeah TSCC and Dollhouse are probably done for. From what I read, Fox denies the termination (puns are FUN!) of both shows, but who's gonna believe Fox?

It's sad. TSCC was just getting into it's stride too.

i bet SciFi Channel will pick it up.

*AHEM!* You mean SyFy. "Siffy" is acceptable.

GOOD.

Concentrate on the movies and stop ^^^^ing with Terminator canon and lore. Keep it real, keep it a movie. It should never have been made, I hate how these small-time TV execs think they can muscle in on our beloved movie franchises with their poor 2nd rate imitation characters and then pollute our fandoms with teeny kids who know nothing about the films or werent even fans of them before.

Last edited:
Man !! just watched the last episode last nite of season 2 and I think is a fantastic show.

1000000000000x better the that stupid T3.
cameron's make up was so well done all battle dameged and the hole scene of her breaking sarah out of jail was pretty sweet for a terminator Tv Show.

This show will be back for a 3rd season for sure !!
looking forward to it.

If this is true, then I'll be disappointed. :( I enjoy watching it, and if Fox is done with it, I really hope another network picks it up. Time will tell I guess.

Well, the Talkinator has been cancelled.
Sorry I did not not like it even though the Actress that plays Sarah Connor is pretty hot.
I feel sorry for you guys that got into it though.

GOOD.

Concentrate on the movies and stop ^^^^ing with Terminator canon and lore. Keep it real, keep it a movie. It should never have been made, I hate how these small-time TV execs think they can muscle in on our beloved movie franchises and then pollute our fandoms with teeny kids who know nothing about the films or werent even fans of them.

:lecture:lecture:lecture!!!!!

took the words right out of my mouth!

No More Terminator On TV

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be back for a third season in the U.S., according to EW.com.

A source tells the website, "It's done. Everyone has pretty much known for a couple of weeks. Consider it cancelled."

The sci-fi drama, starring Summer Glau and Lena Headey, debuted to much acclaim in January, 2008. The second-season finale aired on Friday.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

It's a good chance to say... hasta la vista baby.

About time. That TV show was a bloody bore. Summer Glau being a Terminator was about as convicing as Arnold Schwarzenegger being a florist.

we've still got 3 episodes to go here in the UK, and if this is indeed the end of it, its a damn shame. This was a really enjoyable tv program. One of the handful that both me and Jane really looked forward to each week. grrrrr!

I really thought it was going to take an awesome turn... sad to see this.

Just when it was starting to hit its stride they pull it... figures. TV execs are so stupid sometimes... that show is better than a lot of the crap they kept.

I can't say i'm surprised to tell the truth. I thought the first season was pretty good, then it really got boring.

There is only so much you can do.

This show never had anywhere to go, the premise locked it into an impossible Chronological timeframe...

For starters...

Casting was horrendous, except for Summer. Lena was never Sarah IMO. The kid playing John looked like a fem Canadian Catalogue model. Writing was boring and inept, except for a few select Eps in Season 1.

I was excited when the Series was announced as an OLd Friend of mine was EP, but it seemed early on they hit the wrong vibe and if it wasn't for Summer, this show would have been cancelled last year. I gave it chance but by Season 1 Ep 5, I dropped out. Only Good news is Summer may star in her Own new Series now.

Last edited:
No More Terminator On TV

The sci-fi drama, starring Summer Glau and Lena Headey, debuted to much acclaim in January, 2008. The second-season finale aired on Friday.

Hey chicken little, weren't people saying the same thing after Season 1 ended? Seeing is believing. Until then, it's just the same old, badly hyped hot air.

Back