SanShouXMA's DC Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: The Emerald Archer Arrives - Green Arrow

I agree with you guys on that point. How do you suggest I weather them though? I've never done something like that before. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't have a clue but i'd suggest drop a PM / message to Seb (elvis1976), i'm sure he'll have some killer tips

It looks great,but now you have me curious as to what the RDJ sculpt would look like if you'd just repainted his goatee.

This looks great is the second style of gauntlet from an Anakin Skywalker by any chance? Also where is Aquaman's trident from?

It looks great,but now you have me curious as to what the RDJ sculpt would look like if you'd just repainted his goatee.

He'd be a blonde Tony Stark. As you can tell Tony has a very strong presence in the sculpt to the point where people will only see the head as Tony. That's why I added the comic book goatee. Originally I had intended to only paint it blonde butrgen changed to this and I'm very happy I did.

This looks great is the second style of gauntlet from an Anakin Skywalker by any chance? Also where is Aquaman's trident from?

Yes they are Anakins. The Trident came from the DCD Aquaman just shortened.

Looking great, love the outfit you've put together. Definitely want to see more Aquaman. Who is Arnie supposed to represent?

I think aquaman is pretty much done. Just gotta get the head back. Don't really know what else to do with him. Arnie is gonna be Hawkman. Wanted to make him more viking-ish I'm gonna paint the black skirt green and then to the hard part ... the wings.

GA outfit turned out pretty awesome. Still think the stark head doesn't really look like Ollie, but oh well.

Also, I don't think the sunglasses would work in a movie because he couldn't see at night. But doesn't matter. Cool custom.

Looks enough like Ollie too me, as for the sunnies maybe he has some sort of adaptive lenses in them who knows, I reckon it looks great overall

but damnit now you've made me want to have another go at making a GA I only decided not to do it cause I wasn't sure how to do the bow and the style of outfit lol

He looks dead on, just a great representation of Green Arrow. I really like the non-Anakin gauntlets and I really like what you did with the boots. Can't wait to see more.

Sansou, what kind of paint did you use on these? And also do you use sealants?

Gauntlets and hands finally perfect. Pics of the final figure are up. Let me know what you think!

Thanks Void. I'm working on an Aquaman. The original one I made didn't tickle my fancy so I'm going another route with it.
Here's the original.
6bd606ba.jpg

I think I'm going to take a hint from Young Justice's Aqualad and try something else.

That aquaman is not bad either but yeah it doesn't have the same wow factor as the green arrow.

I'm dying to see HT announce a Green Lantern license..

Me too. I actually started doing the JLA characters because of the Green Lantern movie. I'm hoping to have a JLA set by the time they announce GL. I'm just having problems with my Wonder Woman. Turns out the Wonder Woman Barbie isn't truly 1/6.

Been working on one. Just slowed down cause I can't seem to wrap the head in the fabric I want. If I could I'd finish it.

5edb2c9a.jpg

I still have the groin armor to paint and I'm also trying to find a pair of gauntlets for him. I'd use the Storm Trooper gauntlets but they are made too small for these bodies. Also need to cut out some lightening bolts for the boots and gauntlets and the belt. Other than that this is Flash. Just need to convince Skiman to agree to wrap the head for me. :) He did a great job with his Hawkeye wrap.

Last edited:
Back