SanShouXMA's DC Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Emerald Archer Arrives - Green Arrow

Nice choices for the GA custom. Can't wait to see it done.

That is fantastic work! Ollie's one of my favorite heroes and I gotta say I really like the design you've cooked up!

Done and done lol. Ezios hood has to arrive and Abigail's bow has to be painted.

hehe, good thinking! :hi5:

I would try some glasses if you have a pair laying around and see what it looks like. A mask like the one from EB's Chen Zhen or Kato would look nice fitted and painted to match your outfit.

Seb made a Green Arrow?? Can you link me please?

Oh if you're talking about Seb's Hawkeye custom yeah it did inspire me to do this Green Arrow. It's just a shame I couldn't find the pants he used. I would've loved to use those pants. I think next I'm going to do a custom Hawkeye. But I want to do it Ultimate Hawkeye style.

Last edited:

Seb made a Green Arrow?? Can you link me please?

Oh if you're talking about Seb's Hawkeye custom yeah it did inspire me to do this Green Arrow. It's just a shame I couldn't find the pants he used. I would've loved to use those pants. I think next I'm going to do a custom Hawkeye. But I want to do it Ultimate Hawkeye style.

Yes i made one here it is.

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

Wow San! I just found this thread and let me tell you that you're doing an incredible job! You and Seb are making me want a GA in my collection.

Awesome work! Green Arrow is fantastic but I'm absolutely loving that Red Hood :rock

Yes i made one here it is.

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

When did you do that one? Looks real good. How on earth do you get your hoods to look so good? What kind of material do you use? Love the head sculpt. Thanks for sharing Seb.

When did you do that one? Looks real good. How on earth do you get your hoods to look so good? What kind of material do you use? Love the head sculpt. Thanks for sharing Seb.

I used a dark green leather for the hood.
I made a pattern and then sew it together.

Real men know how to sew :lecture

...I need to learn how to sew

:eek:

I used a dark green leather for the hood.
I made a pattern and then sew it together.

Did you paint and mold it to keep the shape or does it fit together like that?

Back