Sandtroopers On the Move

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustinLuck said:
Keep the pics coming! :google

You Got IT!

if90r5.jpg

if90z8.jpg

Holy mother of necro posts batman....was just searching google for poses my sandies with the Dewback, & got to know which bodies these Marmits are on if anyone remembers look perfect

Love them, the poses are absolutly spot on, you should photoshop a dune sea in.Not a huge fan of heavy muddying, doesnt seems logical (mud/wet sand would surely drop off glossy armor once it was baked by the sun?)but these guys look great ,they look 'real'
Ive done alot of these guys and they can be brittle, the ammo pouches can come off, sometimes even the armor can split (the base marmits have wide hips) or the legs can break and the groin when trying to get the lower armor on.If your tempted to buy one,dont hesitate,they are great (except maybe the factory 'weathering') simply upgrade with dragon mg34s.
heres two of my old commisions.Clone wars vet concept..We NEED to SEE more sandies!!!
DSCF0059.jpg

d276545d.jpg

That is not mud.
Somebody has to clean up after the Dewbacks do their buisness .

3241971725_d7022ac686_z.jpg

The Marmits are just... right

Those Marmits look good, just out the box they look wrong. Comparing it to my SS troopers they look finished especially the newest one.

Prefer the Kotobukiya trooper over the medicom at the low end of the scale. Haven't compared them in a while so opinions could change. :D

Back