Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love this one....Might order one out of nostalgia...

With the release of vader and Han/Luke Stormtroopers, ive really gotten back into the 12 inch line after having stopped a couple of years ago.

I recently jumped on the waitlist for a sandtrooper and am excited now that there is an orange pauldron trooper coming, but i can see a lot of negativity from people where the weathering is concerned, if the white sandtrooper comes out with bad weathering, i hope SS does a better job with this new one. And i wish they would do the other version of the helmet with the longer mouth. (not sure what version it is accuratley called?)

I'd say from the sample photo the weathering looks pretty consistant with the white pauldron version, with a bit more on the helmet so far. Either way, I'm in.

I'm confident the weathering will be good based on the Utapao Clone Trooper. Looks like I'll be pre-ordering this trooper as well. Still waiting for a Scout trooper though.

Not sure how the squad leader would look in production, but helmet is definitely more "sand" weathered than the sandie.

Hope the weathering is distinctly different from the Sergeant version. From the looks of that preview image, it looks very similar. I was thinking SS had said that the paint jobs would be different.

Weak offering.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture Bingo

Once again SS is taking teh easy way out, I think this is the third multiple they have offered us this year.

I think ill cancel my other one and order this one though

SS must know that alot of peeps might do this, wonder why release it it so close to the other

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but what is the difference between the white pauldron Sandie and the orange pauldron Sandie?

I also like the orange one better since it's more iconic, but if the differences in gear is distinct enough, I would want both.

Back