Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the white one better in general, so this is a bit anti-climactic after waiting three months for a new figure. It's kind of like having the Cobra officer announced right after the Cobra trooper. :lol

I guess Sideshow figured "Hell. Since we've developed some good Clone and Stormtrooper armor let's go ahead and knock out all the variants at once!" It buys them time to develop more complex 1/6 scale figures like General Grevious and everyone's favorite wookie. :chew

How so EF? I mean is this any different than the Cobra Trooper/Cobra Officer? :dunno I for one welcome any and all armored figures. Well played SS.

A three month gap since the last figure preorder and it's another version of the Storm Trooper.

At least with the Cobra Officer, we knew he was coming for a while.

Another reason I want the orange one, like the orange pauldron, but really like his gun, looks more like a canon than a rifle.

POTF2sandtrooperrifle.jpg

Not a surprise seeing this one, although I didn't think it would be as soon.

I'll likely get him to go with the white... just hope they don't reproduce the same weathering. Also hoping for a different weapon and altered backpack.

I would expect roughly the same weathering as the white one, I think that's what to expect from the factory.

Back