Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Canceled earlier this week.

I only want one Sandtrooper to represent. Orange is the one for me.

One sandtrooper, one snowtrooper, one scubatrooper, one space trooper, one skytrooper, one sextrooper.... you get the idea. :D

Really? Only one sextrooper? :lol

I agree with you, but the Sandtrooper is an exception for me because of how iconic that one scene is.

Weak offering.

I'm happy to be getting this figure, but I definitely could've waited longer for it.

I only want one Sandtrooper to represent. Orange is the one for me.

Same here, I'm contemplating how much the "look sir, droids" hand with the white one actually means to me, that's pretty much the only reason I was looking at the white one, it's a classic moment, but thinking about it, after an initial photo, I may not really care much after that, and now that the orange is for certain, I don't have to wonder when I might get my ideal Sandtrooper, so I may be going just orange as well.

spectrum.jpg

if you look at this spectrum you can see that the orange is too far to the left. everybody knows that the correct shade should be more to the right of the spectrum. maybe about 3.5 pixels to the right of where it is now.

I think ill cancel my other one and order this one though

SS must know that alot of peeps might do this, wonder why release it it so close to the other

It is odd, because if they waited just a couple weeks then a lot of cancelations would have been too late.

I really wanted this one, so I'm glad it came up quickly to ease my pain over canceling the white pauldron... but I do agree that we've seen a lot of multiples this year (even though we all knew it would be like this).

Still, where's the SNOWTROOPER?!

hopefully this release means my waitlist for the white one will convert. i can't believe it hasn't converted already with all the negativity about the figure. i want this orange version too.

we've seen a lot of multiples this year

I kind of like that though, get a fair ammount of that out of the way in one year, should make the years to come more diverse. Think of how many PT Jedi we started the line with and look how sparse they are now, 1 a year or so, not much, same will be with troopers, it'll quiet for a little now, in theory.

Ya, Im in that category, woudl have been to lazy to return it. But at 100$ these days, gotta be slightly more picky

Still, where's the SNOWTROOPER?!

My question EXACTLY!!! :D
Seriously c'mon Sideshow, where's the Hoth love in this collection?

But back to the sand...

I had to cancel the current Sandie...but I'll order the orange one. A little color goes a long way...

I kind of like that though, get a fair ammount of that out of the way in one year, should make the years to come more diverse. Think of how many PT Jedi we started the line with and look how sparse they are now, 1 a year or so, not much, same will be with troopers, it'll quiet for a little now, in theory.

I think troopers will be filler for years to come. :D

Think of the endless characters (and not even from the CW): snowtroopers, scout troopers, Cody, AOTC colored variants, ROTS colored variants, Gree, Rex, blah, blah, blah... SS could offer a figure every month for a year and still leave some notable troopers out.

Only thing I like better about the white version is the ex "look, droids" hand.

I like the look of this figure, but I still think the armor body is a piece of dog waste. Getting this would also mean I might need to factor in another $30 for a slim TT for replacement, pushing the overall cost to $150... Damn expensive.

yeees, this one is the sand I want!
I'm really happy that I cancel my white and just in the same week that the first sand come out, they give us this news =)

Back