Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the pictures and I must admit that I am disappointed. the handle of the weapon is idiotic, exclusive not even mention :/

Damn... the pose is boring. I was expecting soooo much more...

Another useless Exclusive. Seriously... what is that???
Money saved by going local!

First teaser in 2014: a cool badass looking Trooper analyzing before continuing the search for the Droids...
Sideshow-StarWarsPanel-sandtrooper.jpg

And finally, they end up with this: "Whaaaat ? Is it time for lunch?"
300150_press08.jpg

What in the **** happened???? :gah:

Maybe I am too easily impressed, but I think it looks great. I love the base, it's just the right size, has great environmental aspects and most importantly is not too big to eat up precious Besta space.

The pose is pretty decent and I do remember seeing it somewhere in the movie so I'm okay with it not looking overly badass. The paint applications on the Prototype looks spot on so let's hope it carries over to the production pieces.

Maybe some aspects are not movie accurate enough, but taken as a whole this looks absolutely amazing in my opinion. Again, I'm a pretty new collector and I may be more jaded in a year or two lol.

Given the exclusive addition, pose shooter and we find out what they eat at the desert. I am done!

For me, after seeing the "exclusive", I don’t find the need to jump on the PO for this. I can wait and get the regular edition once it's released and hopefully by then the pose will grow on me.

I do not like. The pose is so stiff. Is that plastic for the shoulder pouches? Why is it so skinny? The gun looks tiny.

All I am hoping for is that the head is posable ... I'm sure it will look much better if he looks towards the horizon .. womp rat... not sure sure about that choice but hey.. its exclusive so I take it. The price equals what it is (FINALLY SIDESHOW) so you got yourself a customer and I will PO this

Back