SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine...and love it! I wish the weathering wasn't so heavy, but the overall detail is very nice. Once again Sideshow did a great job on the weapons. And so far the joints are tight with no looseness at all. He seems to be able to hold any pose with no problem. We'll see how it holds up after a few hours.

Now I can't wait to have the Squad Leader next to him.

Pictures from Batty! And not just the preview image from SS, an actual in-hand pic. Unbelievable. :clap

:lol

I have a nice collection of figures, but I'm just not into taking pics of them. It's a lot of work setting them up and posing them. And my wife laughs at me when I do. :lol

:lol

I have a nice collection of figures, but I'm just not into taking pics of them. It's a lot of work setting them up and posing them. And my wife laughs at me when I do. :lol

I'm in the same boat. I loath taking pics of my collection. As for the laughing, you could always try EVILFACE's remedy. :p

I punch her in the stomach.

Still, its not hard work to snap pics of a collection and post them on the interwebnets.

I guess I'm lazy. A couple of months ago I took photos of Vader and a Stormtrooper but never got around to posting them. :lol

I just got this figure today, it is fantastic. The detail on him and the accessories are great.

Having said that, it does need a repaint which has been mentioned here numerous times. I actually like doing repaints and adding details so I am not too bothered by the poor weathering job.

Overall, awesome figure. Well done Sideshow!!:D

I got mine yesterday and I am very happy with this figure. My only complaint it that the backpack is a little hard to get on, but that is no big deal.

I have mine next to my Medi Sandtrooper -and that has been one of my favorites for years now. I am amazed that 2 or 3 years later SS can make a Sandtrooper of vastly superier quality for about 30% less.

Thanks! When the SW line started I used to post pics all the time. Maybe I'll get back into it.

I was a Rebelscummer back then, so I missed out on some of your stuff, I didn't really find my way here and get really comfortable at this site until around like Darth Maul in the line.

Did anyone receive a Sandtrooper with a missing shoulder pauldron? This is the third time I've received defective or missing pieces from a figure from Sideshow and its starting to piss me off.

Back