SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rus4ty.jpg

No, I think I would prefer the one with the orange shoulder pad. :monkey5

You just put the helmet higher on the ball neck, don't push it down too much not to reach the bottom. As for the armor you can use hairdryer (or hot water) to warm up the armor and make it tighter around the chest - to look like this:

That kind of works but here is a better way I cut the neck and ball joint and extended the neck piece. This gives the head better movement. Here are some picks of what I'm talking about.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As for bending the chest armor I use the hot glue system. But I don’t recommend it if you’re not use to working with it. Try using a hair drier

So you cut off the ball... and then did you dremmel a hole into both so you could insert the rod?

Teach me your ways oh master :bow It really looks a lot better...

So you cut off the ball... and then did you dremmel a hole into both so you could insert the rod?

Teach me your ways oh master :bow It really looks a lot better...

LOL thats what I did you can just use a small drill bit and make a hole in both parts "rob and ball" and I used hot glue to make the extendid rod piece to stay in place. I've done it to 2 stomptrooper and the Sandtrooper, and it works great.

I really recommend doing it this was especially for the Sandtroopers all the armor and the white shoulder guard make him have no neck and it looks stupid. And doing it this way you can adjust the helmet as needed.

S8000098-1.jpg

S8000100.jpg

S8000106.jpg

S8000107.jpg

S8000114.jpg

S8000115.jpg

S8000116.jpg

S8000109.jpg

S8000112.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It was a noble attempt, but that is the Stormtrooper image thread... although there was a Sandtrooper. But maybe its not really needed since this one is doing double duty now :huh

If this is somone's first SS Stormtrooper they will come to this thread first so I'm sure there will be some info covered more then once between the two threads (three if there's anything in the ST Commander thread).

On a side note, I'd love to know who has the most SS Stormtroopers/Commanders/Sandtroopers on the board.... Doesn't CrimsonBob or DG have like 7 or so? Can't remember...

Back