SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sandtrooper sergeant's pauldron was white, while an enlisted trooper's pauldron was all black. Squad leaders, who led units of seven troopers, wore orange shoulder pauldrons.

Found a few more sandtrooper ranks, if SS wanted to go mad with em.

* Black - Enlisted
* White - Sergeant
* Orange - Squad Leader
* Blue - Sniper
* Grey - Bombardier
* Red - Medic
* Yellow - Rifleman

Last edited:
A sandtrooper sergeant's pauldron was white, while an enlisted trooper's pauldron was all black. Squad leaders, who led units of seven troopers, wore orange shoulder pauldrons.

Found a few more sandtrooper ranks, if SS wanted to go mad with em.

* Black - Enlisted
* White - Sergeant
* Orange - Squad Leader
* Blue - Sniper
* Grey - Bombardier
* Red - Medic
* Yellow - Rifleman

Blue, Red, Yellow would be Eu

I think I smell a banning coming on...

Damn Batman Mike , I want Sideshow to put their efforts in their PF lines and their statues...Its not my fault i'm not a fan of dolls..besides, Since when my comments have any influences on anyone here...:google

Damn Batman Mike , I want Sideshow to put their efforts in their PF lines and their statues...Its not my fault i'm not a fan of dolls..besides, Since when my comments have any influences on anyone here...:google

Wait, aren't you the guy with 10 Friday the 13th part III Jason's with mo naked hoes?!?:monkey5

I don't expect a different colored pauldron as an exclusive on 1-9, it will probably be another figure stand (kinda lame IMO). I think SS will wait and release a second Santrooper with the orange pauldron and L-21(?) blaster.

I'm buying as long as they are making Sandtroopers. I had pre-ordered the regular Stormtrooper and EU Stormtrooper Commander to hold me over until they got around to producing the Sandtrooper. Now I guess I can cancel them with this bit of news.

I don't like the exclusive figure stands. They'll look kind of odd when displayed next to other figures that have regular stands.

Imagine you have 100 on them standing in your living room!!
A troop that's ready to battle!! ;)

Hmmm I can't say for sure :eek:

Here's the rifle in the "Move Along" scene:

YouTube

Quoted from partsofsw.com:
This blaster is featured in three key scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Searching the Tantive IV escape pod for the Death Star Plans
- Stopping Luke and company at the Mos Eisley roadblock
- During the Millennium Falcon's escape from Docking Bay 94​

Thanks! You are most helpful.:D

I'm curious what the exclusive will be. Hope not a colored stand. At least if it is a stand, they could make it look like sand on Tatooine...

If this guy with the white pauldron is the official "sandtrooper", what would they call the trooper with the orange pauldron?

That might be the Squad Leader. From what I know the white pauldron means Sergeant and black means he is a Corporal

Maybe one of the accessories will be an interchangeable orange pauldron, with the black pauldron being the exclusive.

I'm not sure I'd like this. If they make interchangeable pauldrons that means we won't get different paint weathering or different rifles with the other Sandtroopers

All I want is a Black Pauldron...those guys look sweet...

There's one trooper who goes to Docking Bay 94 that doesn't wear any Sandtrooper gear...

Back