samaritan replica refund please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haaaaahaaaaaaaahahahahahahh...stop!!!
no seriosly...save yourself the trouble of getting smelly its only polystone!

but original:monkey5

We better get video of you throwing your original worthless Samaritan away. You wouldn't want to be a deceptive liar like those bastards over at Sideshow.:lol:lol:lol

it may only seem darker when the bullets are not lit up ... :monkey1

I don't understand this logic... it is a new base, different materials, different features (isn't this similar to a different color?)... to me, this IS a different design of the collectible (not the weapon per se). And that is what we are discussing, the collectible, not the actual weapon.

i'm not getting you either..have the base and bullets but the samaritan design should be reserved for the 1000 collectors how were promised it would not be made again...ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

We better get video of you throwing your original worthless Samaritan away. You wouldn't want to be a deceptive liar like those bastards over at Sideshow.:lol:lol:lol

i'm holding onto it until they replace it with the new one:monkey5

you'll at least have to pay the difference in shipping. as the much heavier metal one will cost more ... :monkey1

thats not to bad....and since no one else with the original has backed me in my crusade for compensation then when sideshow saught me out i'll consider the issue closed.:lol

thats not to bad....and since no one else with the original has backed me in my crusade for compensation then when sideshow saught me out i'll consider the issue closed.:lol

To be honest, if I still owned the original, I might be a little upset they put out a better version, but I would not consider this one a re-release of the original.

To be honest, if I still owned the original, I might be a little upset they put out a better version, but I would not consider this one a re-release of the original.

i'm not upset its better but that its the same samaritan.

if the samaratan's design had changed or the colour...like if it was silver for instants..then i'd have gone...oh a thats different but it hasn't.hellboy is iusing the same gun as well he should because the design is awesome!

i'm not getting you either..have the base and bullets but the samaritan design should be reserved for the 1000 collectors how were promised it would not be made again...ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me where it says that and I'll agree with you. Until then stop your crying. You and everyone else here knows there will be no such refund.

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

This discussion is going nowhere. the_doctor against the world.

Show me where it says that and I'll agree with you. Until then stop your crying. You and everyone else here knows there will be no such refund.

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

you and sideshow have got alot in common..you both like to fiddle.:monkey2

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lol

i'm not upset its better but that its the same samaritan.

if the samaratan's design had changed or the colour...like if it was silver for instants..then i'd have gone...oh a thats different but it hasn't.hellboy is iusing the same gun as well he should because the design is awesome!

Again, the features are different... the first one didn't have light up bullets, this one does. Same concept as different color. The bullets, which are part of the replica, are different from the first, so it fits your qualification for different. They put out a vinyl kit of Berni Wrightson's Frankenstein bust... later, they put it out as a Bronze bust... different materials... was it a re-issue of the first?

Again, the features are different... the first one didn't have light up bullets, this one does. Same concept as different color. The bullets, which are part of the replica, are different from the first, so it fits your qualification for different. They put out a vinyl kit of Berni Wrightson's Frankenstein bust... later, they put it out as a Bronze bust... different materials... was it a re-issue of the first?

I know what's to be upset about. Other than the fact that every single thing about the new one is better than the original :D

To be honest, I do see his point. The originals value will take a huge dive but that's really the name of the game isn't it. These investments, if you look at them that way, are extremely fickle and dependent on too many uncontrollable variables. I say sell now if it bothers you that much and snag the newer version with the money but be weary because it's only a matter of time before something better comes along. ;)

To be honest, I do see his point. The originals value will take a huge dive but that's really the name of the game isn't it. These investments, if you look at them that way, are extremely fickle and dependent on too many uncontrollable variables. I say sell now if it bothers you that much and snag the newer version with the money but be weary because it's only a matter of time before something better comes along. ;)

alls I know, is I have 25 X-Force #1's. 5 of each freaking insert card. Im still waiting to pounce when I can just sell & break even.... oh one day ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back