samaritan replica refund please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Doctor

Just a little Freaky
Reaction score
i would never have beleaved sideshow would re-issue the same prop replica they had already produced until today..i have been a proud owner of the samaritan prop for a long time...asured that this would be limited to 1000 unites world wide and would never be produced again?

well sideshow you have broken your promise and i would like a refund as you have now made my highly desirable collectable almost worthless!!!!

i am sure i am not the only one who is surprised by this turn around of event's:emperor

WORD! :lol Unbelievable post! Great! I bet there'll be a horde of people on your back in no time, telling you that you are wrong! Re-issue bla bla bla... re-release bla bla... slightly different... you know. Bottom line: Sideshow making money. But that's ok; 'cause they are a business... .

:lol:lol:lol

I won't lie. If I owned the original I would be pissed but since I don't I must say...

The new samaritan pwns the old one! Light up bullets, metal!!! OMG!!!:google

I don't own the original either and cannot wait to get this.

But I would feel really upset like you about this if I did have the original.

Not much difference in the posing/ modeling between the two- really a cheap play. Almost like the stealth Ironman- exact same sculpt- just different paint apps.

I don't own the original either and cannot wait to get this.

But I would feel really upset like you about this if I did have the original.

Not much difference in the posing/ modeling between the two- really a cheap play. Almost like the stealth Ironman- exact same sculpt- just different paint apps.

Very much like the Stealth Iron Man...even lights up. :monkey3

i would never have beleaved sideshow would re-issue the same prop replica they had already produced until today..i have been a proud owner of the samaritan prop for a long time...asured that this would be limited to 1000 unites world wide and would never be produced again?

well sideshow you have broken your promise and i would like a refund as you have now made my highly desirable collectable almost worthless!!!!

i am sure i am not the only one who is surprised by this turn around of event's:emperor

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They didn't re-release the Hellboy Samaritan, they made a new Hellboy II replica, crafted from different materials and with a different base design, etc.

If Sideshow created this as a new piece based upon the prop used in the second film, then it's a new item.

However--I sympathize with you and I understand your frustration. This could impact the value of the existing Hellboy I replica.

They didn't re-release the Hellboy Samaritan, they made a new Hellboy II replica, crafted from different materials and with a different base design, etc.

If Sideshow created this as a new piece based upon the prop used in the second film, then it's a new item.

huhummmm..hellboy is still holding the same samaritan he did in the first film...what ever materials is used in this copy means nothing to me...its all in the design of the gun,which is identical..:rolleyes:

or they can replace my original with the new exclusive version and i will leave it at that.....if not then the s;;y is gonna hit the fan:chew

I look forward to the **** hitting the fan, because you are not getting a refund.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back