Salacious Crumb Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
Josh, I'm think you need to put a large doily on the throne and slap Jabba's fat a** on that. That'd be a nice variation..."doily sandwich"!!! :lol

That's a good idea. :chew

pjam said:
Al right Josh! :D Yeah, baby! Now you're cooking with gas! :cool:

Congrats on the new camera, awesome it is!

Thanks PJ!! I really like how these shots came out as I've said. I feel they are my best ones so far.

Jango56031 said:
Just a queston to those that got theirs already. What is Crumb made of? I'm just concerned how fragile his ears might be. I've got kids and most of the time they don't touch my stuff but it could still happen.

He's made of plastic.

p1140032io8.jpg

p1140033je0.jpg

p1140034ow1.jpg

Finally opened him up!

There he is... all cute on his pillow and all that.

070114_PUNTa.jpg

Uh oh.... who's that?!

070114_PUNTb.jpg

070114_PUNTc.jpg

I guess SOMEONE was jealous!

AAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

68bb1805.jpg

i want to see what salacious does in return to bib....we saw what he did to luke!

i still haven't opened salacious or bib....they are patiently awaiting jabba and his throne.....not much longer...

It's funny, with ol Crumb we have seen ZERO photochops complaining of the likeness. Is this the first 1/6th SW to do so?

Jabba looks to be the best likeness of the bunch so far.

EVILFACE said:
It's funny, with ol Crumb we have seen ZERO photochops complaining of the likeness. Is this the first 1/6th SW to do so?

Jabba looks to be the best likeness of the bunch so far.
If there's one area Sideshow rarely fails in, it's monsters.

Vader AL said:
i want to see what salacious does in return to bib....we saw what he did to luke!

i still haven't opened salacious or bib....they are patiently awaiting jabba and his throne.....not much longer...

I like your avatar, Vader AL!!

Got mine today as well! They are simply awesome... no wonder nobody's been complaining!! :rock:rock:rock

Now they await the grand arrival of Jabba on baited breath....:lol

I received my Creature pack and i'm happy to finally get A 1/6th Salacious.

Heres my pics...:chew

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I got my pack today, and I have to say, I was quite blown away by the paint apps on these. They are beautifully done and as always, the quality is somewhat lost in photos, so if that be the case, my hopes for Jabba have increased. I also now look forward to Bubo pack and despite him not being a majore announcement, I think he and the rest of his comrades will be equally well executed and I welcome any well crafted Star Wars item I can afford into my collection.

Here's a few more photos. Glad the other ones provided a chuckle!

2ac6c3b0.jpg

52d15f4d.jpg

Family portrait:

52d15f4d-1.jpg

And the onl thing I'm disappointed in is Crumb's articulation. I would have loved to been able to tilt his head up and down, left and right.

Back