Salacious Crumb Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here today... they got rerouted as Sideshow mailed them to my old address! Can't wait to see these guys in person!!!

Just got mine, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the set. Also I didn't realize how big both Salacious and the ghoel were. But a really cool set, and now that I have them definitely worth the price.

Can't wait to display them with Jabba!!!

galactiboy said:
Just got mine, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the set. Also I didn't realize how big both Salacious and the ghoel were. But a really cool set, and now that I have them definitely worth the price.

Can't wait to display them with Jabba!!!

Got mine today as well...I'll get some pics up when I get home from work...
Quick impressions:
  • great detail, tom's first pics were right on the mark illustrating the great paint apps & sculpts!
  • shipped like the "old days" grrrr...no styro-caps, but thankfully, no damage!
  • galacticboy's right! ghoel is HUGE compared to what I was expecting!
  • I'm relieved to see that despite this not being a regular "figure", we still get the nice flapbox n' notes...

This set just heightens the anticipation for Jabba and the throne all the more!

I just got mine too. Great pieces! They definitely heighten the Jabba anticipation.

And I think every figure deserves styro-caps no matter what it is.

Yeah, I was suprised by the lack of styro packs as well? I'm wondering if they only have them in a size that accomodates the regular 1/6 packaging? But its a nice addition, especially for those that like a minty clean box :naughty

Yeah, I wondered about that myself. Just figured that this one was too small for the new ends.

Crumb & CO. hit the slopes...sort of.

Here's some shots of Crumb & company in the frozen Hoth-like wastes behind my house....
...as you can see, these Tatooine natives don't appear to be enjoying the white stuff :lol ...

360744933_bd60b0f99c_o.jpg

"I'm going to kill Fortuna for booking this trip..."

360744936_4dd676dbf3.jpg

"Wow, man...this sand is really... white..."

360744935_00dfb6ee3a.jpg

"Ughhh...this place really stiffens the tongue...."

360744939_cdcc381cb3.jpg

"Dude...this sucks...I'm goin' back to the palace."

This set is alot of fun...can't wait to set 'em up with Jabba (and I'm sure they can't wait either :lol )

Great pics Jedibear. I'm so glad we've avoided that white stuff so far this winter.

Re: Crumb & CO. hit the slopes...sort of.

jedibear said:
Here's some shots of Crumb & company in the frozen Hoth-like wastes behind my house....
...as you can see, these Tatooine natives don't appear to be enjoying the white stuff :lol ...

360744933_bd60b0f99c_o.jpg

"I'm going to kill Fortuna for booking this trip..."

360744936_4dd676dbf3.jpg

"Wow, man...this sand is really... white..."

360744935_00dfb6ee3a.jpg

"Ughhh...this place really stiffens the tongue...."

360744939_cdcc381cb3.jpg

"Dude...this sucks...I'm goin' back to the palace."

This set is alot of fun...can't wait to set 'em up with Jabba (and I'm sure they can't wait either :lol )

Think they took a wrong turn someplace. :lol

jedibear said:
Here's one more...

371545550_0d412432b7.jpg

"You put what in Jabba's pipe?"

You know, Jabba is the one doing the smoking, yet Salacious is the one laughing all the time, what's up there hmmm.....

Back