Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I had a message from Sharon earlier and the funeral of Daron has been arranged.
There is a back log so there is a slight delay (seems like a lot of loss on the holidays), but his funeral will take place on 9th Jan 2014 at 10:30AM (UK Time). He will be buried beside his nan who he loved in life.

I'll let you know if I hear more.
x :wave

I have to say a massive big thank you to you guys here on this forum. You have been fantastic during this difficult time for me and my family. I received the card and the flowers and they were beautiful. It was a good job I had a large vase to put the flowers in.
I am touched by your kindness you have shown. I cannot find the words to express my thanks to all of you. You lot are a great community and I am proud to be a part of it.
Daron would of been so happy and proud to see what you guys have done and commented. Your kindness has overwhelmed me. I wish there is a word in the English language I could use to show you how I feel but there isn't one that will come close.
All I can say is THANK YOU!

I have to say a massive big thank you to you guys here on this forum. You have been fantastic during this difficult time for me and my family. I received the card and the flowers and they were beautiful. It was a good job I had a large vase to put the flowers in.
I am touched by your kindness you have shown. I cannot find the words to express my thanks to all of you. You lot are a great community and I am proud to be a part of it.
Daron would of been so happy and proud to see what you guys have done and commented. Your kindness has overwhelmed me. I wish there is a word in the English language I could use to show you how I feel but there isn't one that will come close.

God Bless you Sharon and all your family :1-1: I wish you all a peaceful ceremony on Thursday and I shall be thinking of you all and sending to you my love and prayers xxx

You're very welcome. I'm glad we could help a wee bit.
I thought about you guys on Thursday and I hope things went as well as they could.

Daron will be sorely missed here.
Please don't be stranger Sharon - we're here if/ when you need or want us to be either for support or just to talk collectables :1-1:
Take care.
Shell
x :1-1:

Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

It has been a month now that my Daron has passed. It has been a difficult time, sometimes I felt there was no way out, but in front of me is a long dark tunnel and I can just see the light at the end of it. My family and friends, :1-1: including you guys here on this forum, have been a great support and comfort. If it wasn't for all of you I would have found it impossible to get through these last few weeks.
My son has done well at school in Daron's memory :winner and wants to continue to do so. We will make him proud of us. My son and I are doing a lot better than we were. It will take time I know but in the future I will be able to cope better with the loss, it will not hurt quite so much. Once again thank you to all of you.........

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.My best wishes for you and your family.

It has been a month now that my Daron has passed. It has been a difficult time, sometimes I felt there was no way out, but in front of me is a long dark tunnel and I can just see the light at the end of it. My family and friends, :1-1: including you guys here on this forum, have been a great support and comfort. If it wasn't for all of you I would have found it impossible to get through these last few weeks.

I am sure i speak for a great many people when i say we are all feeling the loss of Daron.
I miss seeing his friendly posts.
We are all thinking of you.

Back