Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first started to thumping the base I immediately started to think of the hollow Sab's LSB, and the flaking paint job that followed...:slap I can deal with the hollowness, but please don't let it start to flake...:gah:

well i certainly hope ssc has all that BS finally ironed out and if not then there's just no hope for them.:dunno

well i certainly hope ssc has all that BS finally ironed out and if not then there's just no hope for them.:dunno
I was thinking the same thing; the problems they have had with their Ironman paint apps and flaking should have taught them some lesson.

Sabertooth is one of my top five favorite PFs, but his base is darn light.

Just opened up the Sabretooth PF. This is an extremely impressive sculpt. However it appears the fur on the back was attached to the sculpt as three different pieces. I noticed the three separate pieces becasue there appears to be overjet of the glue or whatever material is used to attach the fur has overflowed a little bit onto the fur through a seam. Just wanted to know if this is typical of the other ones that people have received or if this is a defect on the one I got?

Without a doubt, all the naysayers eat it :moon TOLD JAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do NOT reply to me if you don't have this coming ..... :lecture

972042871_s5Cnp-X2.jpg

Without a doubt, all the naysayers eat it :moon TOLD JAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do NOT reply to me if you don't have this coming ..... :lecture

972042871_s5Cnp-X2.jpg

Ironically, that is the best shot of the statue because it is fully sculpted.

Still looks like a cool piece though. hope they make him in commiquette form someday.

Sucks to hear that the base is hollow. Hope that doesn't lead to any problems. I believe the Hulkbuster's base was also hollow and I haven't heard of any problems so far. Seems to me that paint flakes would have more to do with the primer used than with whether the statue is hollow or solid. On the plus side Sabretooth looks awesome and at least he isn't hollow :chew

IL my mind just exploded :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
Thank you for the awesomeness!!!!!
Definitely EX or fail for Sabretooth!

This pic made me think pervert Creed though :lol

972694151_tA8zQ-X2.jpg

Back