Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting this today, pretty excited!
It's wierd because usually by the time I get my orders, half the board already has theirs, so I'm still confused how their shipping batches work, considering most orders I get I POd within minutes of the release.

Got it. Love it. Nuff said.

Sab1.jpg

Sab2.jpg

Sab5.jpg

Sab6.jpg

Sab8.jpg

Sab10.jpg

Got it. Love it. Nuff said.

Sab10.jpg

[/CENTER]

Congrats and great pics. Seeing the last pic makes me think that they didn't keep a consistent scale between these two and Gambit. Gambit is either too big or Wolverine and Sabretooth too small. From the look of things I think Gambit is too big.

Can't wait to get my Sabretooth....Fedex was suppose to be here today dammit.

Sabretooth is actually pretty freakin big, if he was standing straight up he would be pretty tall. Measured him with a string ,if he stoop up straight he'd be about 23 1/2".

Congrats and great pics. Seeing the last pic makes me think that they didn't keep a consistent scale between these two and Gambit. Gambit is either too big or Wolverine and Sabretooth too small. From the look of things I think Gambit is too big.

Plus when I was taking my pictures I was noticing that Wolvie's eyes on the Logan portrait don't match the Sab's PF at all, and vice versa for Sab's.

Sabretooth is actually pretty freakin big, if he was standing straight up he would be pretty tall. Measured him with a string ,if he stoop up straight he'd be about 23 1/2".

I'm way wrong then. Sabretooth 23.5" (if standing straight) vs. Gambit 20" sounds good to me.

Thanks for the info. Damn 23.5" :rock:rock:rock
Such a great time to be a Marvel fan.

From Marvel.com...Sabertooth is 6'6" , Wolvie is 5'3" and Gambit is 6'1".Wolverine's height looks fine.Sabertooth seems a little short.

From Marvel.com...Sabertooth is 6'6" , Wolvie is 5'3" and Gambit is 6'1".Wolverine's height looks fine.Sabertooth seems a little short.

Well he is squatting and like King Darkness said, if was standing erect. He would come in standing 23.5" tall...I'm just saying...:wink1:

True 1/4 scale he should be at around 19.5" being 6'6"...Just saying

Back