Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree for the most part. However, SSC has come a long way in the mixed media department. I have Lobo and he looks magnificent and is an excellent example of when mixed media can truly elevate a piece. I also think the costumes on the Bats and Supes PFs look great because the material used on them looks much better than the felt like material they were using in the past. That all said, I'm still a HUGE fan of fully sculpted pieces. We don't get enough of them from SSC as far as I'm concerned.

See I wanted a PF Batman so badly but I hate that is isnt sculpted. Even more so the ICONIC Blue and Grey version coming out was a perfect chance to get it sculpted. I can only hope that IF they make Red Hood he is sculpted :D

Bet it's Phoenix since they had a thread there about poses for her like they did for brown costume Wolverine.

One more X-men related character, hero or villain, that should PO before the end of the year. She wouldn't comment further.

Typical...Maybe theyll show something for Spooktacular

Bet it's Phoenix since they had a thread there about poses for her like they did for brown costume Wolverine.

I would love a Sculpted Phoenix Jean. Wasnt a big fan of the Jim Lee PF. Something about the stance was a little off.

I could be making this up, but I thought there was something that indicated that one of Storm, Shadow Cat or Phoenix was coming. Of course there was Storm just released not that long ago, so not sure why'd they do her again so soon.

Well I'd be happier with a character we haven't seen yet. Maybe a Cable or Professor X.

I wish it was Cable, or Bishop but I seriously doubt it'll be either. My money is on Phoenix since Jean just came out.

I hear ya on Cable. I would also love Nightcrawler.

The comiquette version actually fits in nicely imo with the pf's. I have him displayed next to Cyclops and they look great together.

Yeah, the nightcrawler comq fits in really good with the PF'S imo. He even has multiple heads and arms.

Shouldn't we know the es soon? I feel like Wolvies was released much earlier compared to when the pre-orders open.

I wish it was Cable, or Bishop but I seriously doubt it'll be either. My money is on Phoenix since Jean just came out.

The comiquette version actually fits in nicely imo with the pf's. I have him displayed next to Cyclops and they look great together.

I missed out of the Nightcrawler comiquette....I will have to look for it. I would love Bishop too.

I could easily see a Phoenix by Mark Newman with a Dark Phoenix variant.

Jeez that would be an instant buy for me if SSC nails that piece. I just hope (if they eventually release a Phoenix PF) that a the flaming bird is part of the sculpt.

Good luck. Don't see too may around for a good price but every one in awhile one will pop up on ebay or the forum.

I saw one on ebay that went for $500 a bit back but felt that was a little high. That is probably close to what it is running though.

Back