Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do i need to post a pic of xm phoenix along side sideshow phoenix? Make u both look like fools. And of course some of sideshows go for a lot more then retail but the majority of them DONT. You missed the point there... and thats my opinion which in entitled to thanks. Ive seen hundreds of sideshows pieces in person and ive seen the XM ones. I imagine you both have not so your opinions are null and void k thxbai.

Okay I'm going to remind you that A.) Phoenix hasn't been done by Sideshow, they did Jim lee's Jean Grey from the 90's X-men. B.) You said better than anything they've done for last 20 years. c.) Your point on how amazing she is is because of her price, which many of the best Sideshow Pieces do go for Well over Retail and D.) You have no idea what I've seen or haven't. I've seen XM Wolverine up close and XM Hulk both of which didn't impress me that much.

Jackwagon. Had to go and try to make it personal, couldn't just have a debate.

Okay sorry "Jean Grey"... and yes.. I can honestly say that i cant think of a sideshow piece that is better then the XM phoenix (and the magneto for that matter) but thats just my opinion.

And I didnt say I like her because of the value I was just saying that when you buy an XM piece you dont have to worry about selling them for less then retail (like my queen of the dead from SS)....

And your right i dont know what you have seen but I have seen XM phoenix in person and let me tell you pictures or videos dont do it justice.

Like I said im not bashing sideshows stuff.. im just pointing out some things which they could do better at. I happen to love their brown wolverine and sabretooth. I think they really stepped up their game on these ones (but then again sabretooth is just a resculpt)

Okay sorry "Jean Grey"... and yes.. I can honestly say that i cant think of a sideshow piece that is better then the XM phoenix (and the magneto for that matter) but thats just my opinion.

And I didnt say I like her because of the value I was just saying that when you buy an XM piece you dont have to worry about selling them for less then retail (like my queen of the dead from SS)....

And your right i dont know what you have seen but I have seen XM phoenix in person and let me tell you pictures or videos dont do it justice.

Like I said im not bashing sideshows stuff.. im just pointing out some things which they could do better at. I happen to love their brown wolverine and sabretooth. I think they really stepped up their game on these ones (but then again sabretooth is just a resculpt)

XM Phoenix is cool, but not worth the retail price. If I was going to pay more than $800 for a statue I'd much rather buy Sideshow's Big Chap or Galactus.

XM Phoenix is cool, but not worth the retail price. If I was going to pay more than $800 for a statue I'd much rather buy Sideshow's Big Chap or Galactus.

Well then buy the xm phoenix for retail... sell it for 2000 and you can buy your galactus for free haha. Jk :p
that galactus was nice tho i was very tempted to get it myself

I really wish we could stop with the "this is better than that".

It will be interesting to see how fast sabretooth sells out now. I think he will look mighty impressive with the new wolvie.

You gotta get the companion piece. He-Man and Skeletor, Batman and Joker, Wolverine and Sabertooth.

I used to be like that, but not at these prices. Unless I am absolutely blown away I will pass and wait for a deal down the road (or simply not have it in my collection).

Just PO'd the EX using a $20 off discount code. SP00KY15 works on Victor now if anyone else is interested in picking him up.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on this one. Really have to be choosey with so much SS stuff coming out. Right now my must haves are Black Suit Spidey and Green Lantern PF

Think he looks better than the pj looking sabretooth..just wish he was bit more muscular in the legs...

Can't wait for him and brown wolverine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Congrats filip, you picking up the brown Wolverine as well?

I think this will look great paired up with the old or new Wolvie.

Just saw this, so sorry for the late reply Tbolt...yes, I PO'd the brown Wolvie as well. I had a few issues with it (funny enough, not the portraits because I like the way they look). However, I do think Sabes and Wolvie look fantastic together so I bit the bullet and have them both on PO.

Last edited:
Just saw this so sorry for the late reply Tbolt...yes, I PO'd the brown Wolvie as well. I had a few issues with it (funny enough, not the portraits because I like they way they look). However, I do think Sabes and Wolvie look fantastic together so I bit the bullet and have them both on PO.

Nice! They looked so good together at SDCC that I did the same thing :)

Back