Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The standard edition head undeniably looks like a retooling of the standard edition Lobo head. If they want to just resculpt previous statues and change them into new characters, that's fine, but don't have the nerve to charge $480 for it. We need to start saying NO to absurd prices.

Don't know what you are saying....but both reg and EX headsculpts are retools from the old Sabretooth PF. Lobo??

3000161_press02-001.jpg
sabretooth-premium-format-sideshow-collectibles-toyreview-41_800x1200.jpg

Supposedly the body was retooled from a different character though.

Black Panther PF:

SSC10863.jpg

i think this was the original PF without cloth. no sure is was a costume but this look really nice is more like 90 from the animated series

It also had additional muscles sculpted, so it's pretty custom, just not from scratch. WIP pics were posted along with this final one...

I think the lowest I've had was $25

My Batgirl came in at $23. I was shocked. They charged me more than that for the Marty McFly Hot Toy. Somebody had to have messed that up. Too bad they havent repeated it.

I am sticking with the original Wolvie PF, but getting this anyway. Really like this one.

Ordered this last night. Sabertooth and Wolverine are my first early PO's, so I figured I try out the flex pay option. Seems like a good way to go with these being so far out...

I ordered too but I can't one more I have 5 PO already every single month kill my wallet lol

Yeah, 5 is a lot! :) I'll stick to 2... I may do 3 with the new Lady Death PF though.... it was the only other piece at SDCC which really grabbed my attention.

Yeah, 5 is a lot! :) I'll stick to 2... I may do 3 with the new Lady Death PF though.... it was the only other piece at SDCC which really grabbed my attention.

Also I want her and red Sonja too so u can imaginate how is my mind now lol

'We heard you're looking for Sabretooth...'

Ummm no!

Just got my second email in two days promoting this :(

Ha I just got that email and thought that I won the contest cause it said "you got it runt!" Ha. And who wins those contests anyway. I've never seen any of us posting on here about winning any statues. Anyone here ever won?

Ha I just got that email and thought that I won the contest cause it said "you got it runt!" Ha. And who wins those contests anyway. I've never seen any of us posting on here about winning any statues. Anyone here ever won?

Yes. There have been a few winners. I remember one member here actually won an original green Hulk PF. I think it was WarMachine714 that won it.

I ordered too but I can't one more I have 5 PO already every single month kill my wallet lol

Wow 5 a month! Yes I've had 3 to 4 a month before and it was too insane. So now I have about 1 or 2. Sometimes more but I'm trying hard to do 1 or 2 a month. With other companies releasing so much it's much harder to stay on track. Besides my space can't allow 5 a month. I would not want my entire place to be statues and boxes only.

I thought I won the contest too. Weird to get a second email promoting it in as many days. Don't know that they need to I'm gonna buy it anyway. This Sabertooth PF looks amazing! And paired with brown Wolverine it's a win win.

Back