[S.Pettersenart] Nexus-6: "PRIS"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] Nexus-6: "PRIS"- Shipping Now!

Awesome guys! Glad you are enjoying them!! Thank you!

I don't know when or if it's ever going to be published but Geek Magazine did a little thing on my BR figure series a little while ago. I'm pretty excited but the wait is gruesome haha. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything new.

Best-S.

For anyone that missed out I have 1 "PRIS" Special Edition Full Set left.
DSC_0108+copy.jpg

DSC_0109+copy.jpg

DSC_0110+copy.jpg

DSC_0149+copy.jpg

DSC_0152+copy.jpg

Best-S.

Stunning Scott! Wish I could jump on her...figure......this figure of her...to get for my collection..

Saw this figure in person at FAMCON. Stunning is the right word as Mr Barlow expressed. :clap

Sorry to bump an old thread but if anyone is looking to part with this please let me know.

Man, amazing work. Wish I'd been into collecting when you released Deckard and Batty, Scott (love Rachel and Pris, too, but I think for my collection I'd only need the two main characters). Some really nice photos of them via that link. Thanks for posting, skooternb.

Yes, awesome! Would you mind giving the recipe? I would like to ry and do something similar! cheers!

marlindesign said:
Love It! Perfect!!!
skooternb said:
****ing awesome!!!
JeffTVR said:
Yes, awesome! Would you mind giving the recipe? I would like to ry and do something similar! cheers!

Thanks guys! It seemed a shame to have one of Scott's excellent sculpts stuck in the box and I thought the leotard costume would be a lot easier to do, than the other one. Plus, I like that scene in the film. :)

I used the same model Phicen body as VM, together with a white Flirty Girl leotard (dyed), Verycool 1/6 Female Mesh Stockings (#B Khaki) and black Enterbay Bruce Lee Shoes (sprayed with white acrylic), as I couldn't find white ballet shoes. The covering is thin silk gauze.
The blue circles on her cheeks were added using ground up pastel and a cotton bud.

Thanks guys! It seemed a shame to have one of Scott's excellent sculpts stuck in the box and I thought the leotard costume would be a lot easier to do, than the other one. Plus, I like that scene in the film. :)

I used the same model Phicen body as VM, together with a white Flirty Girl leotard (dyed), Verycool 1/6 Female Mesh Stockings (#B Khaki) and black Enterbay Bruce Lee Shoes (sprayed with white acrylic), as I couldn't find white ballet shoes. The covering is thin silk gauze.
The blue circles on her cheeks were added using ground up pastel and a cotton bud.

Thanks that's really helpful!

I solved my dilemma about which head to display Pris with, by bashing a second figure. Here she is completed :)...

Pris_7_zps86f835f3.jpg

Fantastic. I've got a second head as well and was going to look for a new outfit. I like this solution even better. Gotta follow your formula.

And now I read that Tyrel is coming in addition to Gaff. Wow.

Bumping the thread after a long time to say that I'm looking for custom Blade runner figures made by Scott - more precisely, Pris, Batty and Rachel V1. Brother Production Batty serves too. If you have and wanna sell, send me a PM. Thanks

Back