[S.Pettersenart] Nexus-6: "PRIS"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Project: Nexus-6: "PRIS" Pre-Order March 1st 2013 @ 6pm PDT

Gaff or Tyrell would both be cool. Any chance of a black suit for Rachel? Especially if you do Tyrell in his suit.

I thought someone had mentioned they were thinking of making a black suit for Rachael a while ago? Did that not happen?

When I picture Tyrell I picture the cocoon of his quilted white robs. That is very Blade Runner to me.

Yes please.

BladeRunner_122Pyxurz.jpg

But first, Pris!

Sent from the Monolith.

haha I know right! What's it been a year, 2 years? I really need to finish him! Believe me it's been killing me that I haven't had a lot of time or that there doesn't seem to be much interest in him other than a handful of us. I am still slowly chipping away at him though. Nemo would be epic! I'm still making him regardless, I have too. I enjoy every figure I make and wouldn't make them if I didn't but Nemo is my "grail".
Hang in there.

James Mason is great but to me Herbert Lom was Nemo.

And great job on the Pris. Looks just like her.

haha I know right! What's it been a year, 2 years? I really need to finish him! Believe me it's been killing me that I haven't had a lot of time or that there doesn't seem to be much interest in him other than a handful of us. I am still slowly chipping away at him though. Nemo would be epic! I'm still making him regardless, I have too. I enjoy every figure I make and wouldn't make them if I didn't but Nemo is my "grail".
Hang in there.

Glad to hear that Nemo isn't dead. I've been wondering if/when you'd return to him.

I thought someone had mentioned they were thinking of making a black suit for Rachael a while ago? Did that not happen?

When I picture Tyrell I picture the cocoon of his quilted white robs. That is very Blade Runner to me.

If they did it hasn't materialized, so would be great if you could do a limited run if at all possible. As for Eldon Tyrell I actually agree on the cocoon robe, I was just angling for a black suit for Rachel :). Tyrell's black suit/white bowtie would likely be a relatively easy bash, whereas that robe has so much character. I think his chessboard would be an excellent accessory although likely too elaborate.

4tpxec.jpg

Just a reminder-:wave
PRIS Pre-Order starts tomorrow @ 6pm PDT:
preorder.jpg

Also added a couple more photos:

DSC_0392+copy.jpg

DSC_0453+copy.jpg

Best-S.

I know I know. Time to part with some $. But the quartet will be complete.:yess:

nexus said:
...the quartet will be complete. :yess:

And what a quartet! :D

Although, shoud Gaff/Eldon Tyrell appear sometime in the future, I would not be unhappy. With another (rooftop) version of Roy just completed, a second Rachael being worked on and my Leon bash, I'm effectively up to seven BR figures in my display cabinet as it is. ;) :lol

Hang in there.

Thanks! no rush.

Well, maybe a little.

Pre-Oder is up!

Special Edition Pris is sold out but Regular Edition is still available!

Thank you guys very much

Best-S.

I'm sure I will... Amazing job Scott - as all of them are!
What an amazing set. Has blown me away!!!!

WELL DONE!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back