S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this line after my first day volunteering at the booth. They were very friendly and answered a bunch of my questions!

First off, they DO have the licenses for all of the Alien and Predator films(!) and plan on releasing new figures in the future pending the success of the first two. They decided to go with Wolf and the Alien first because they wanted figures that could complement each other. They want to do the original Alien warrior next and as well as a power loader with Ripley eventually!

They also plan to release a second web exclusive version of Wolf that has the dual plasma casters, hand gun, shurikens and mines.

These figures are beautiful in person by the way. The Aliens really stood out with their different poses and Wolf just looks boss!

Awesome news!
I really can't wait to see what else they can do with the aliens. I pledge right here and right now to buy all their aliens! :clap

can't wait to get both versions of wolf! thanks for the great news pwnstar511.

Will the bases be included with the figures?

DSC00882.jpg

Such a great looking figure! :drool :clap

Will the bases be included with the figures?

Such a great looking figure! :drool :clap

usually no... but they're arnt that expensive though (you get 3 for like 20 bucks)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this line after my first day volunteering at the booth. They were very friendly and answered a bunch of my questions!

First off, they DO have the licenses for all of the Alien and Predator films(!) and plan on releasing new figures in the future pending the success of the first two. They decided to go with Wolf and the Alien first because they wanted figures that could complement each other. They want to do the original Alien warrior next and as well as a power loader with Ripley eventually!

They also plan to release a second web exclusive version of Wolf that has the dual plasma casters, hand gun, shurikens and mines.

These figures are beautiful in person by the way. The Aliens really stood out with their different poses and Wolf just looks boss!

well i guess il be buying them :panic:

that web exlusive wolf sounds really good

Yeah he is looking good but I don't know if I should wait for the web exclusive.

Problem is will they ship any of the exclusive versions to different stores or just sell them via one particular website?

Yeah he is looking good but I don't know if I should wait for the web exclusive.

Problem is will they ship any of the exclusive versions to different stores or just sell them via one particular website?

i think maybey if its a web exlusive it might be sold here. when it comes out.

https://www.tokyo-hunter.com/

Hey guys,

Back from day two! I wouldn't say for certain there will be a web exclusive as it all depends on the success of the first two releases (which I believe will sell well). I overheard many people marveling about the prototypes.

Wolf seems to be the type of figure/Predator that is just too tempting for toy companies to make more than one version of. In fact, they basically all have: Hot Toys, NECA -- all multiple versions. It's an easy sell for them since they already have the basic sculpts and tooling available. It's a smart business move at the end of the day which is the ultimate goal.

And yes, I am very excited for the possibilities of this line as they have every license!

Hey guys,

Back from day two! I wouldn't say for certain there will be a web exclusive as it all depends on the success of the first two releases (which I believe will sell well). I overheard many people marveling about the prototypes.

Wolf seems to be the type of figure/Predator that is just too tempting for toy companies to make more than one version of. In fact, they basically all have: Hot Toys, NECA -- all multiple versions. It's an easy sell for them since they already have the basic sculpts and tooling available. It's a smart business move at the end of the day which is the ultimate goal.

And yes, I am very excited for the possibilities of this line as they have every license!

how much size difference between monsterarts wolf and a neca's predator would you say?

Looks to be like 1.5 inches or so. You can definitely tell they are smaller. But they certainly looked way more detailed! The Aliens have incredible detail.

Looks to be like 1.5 inches or so. You can definitely tell they are smaller. But they certainly looked way more detailed! The Aliens have incredible detail.

so wolf isn't even 7 inches tall as the ad says? neca predators are 7 3/4 tall.

He might be to be honest. He looked smaller but unless I saw a NECA pred next to him, I can't say for sure.

it doesn't matter, i'm buying it anyway, but was curious if it was cloest to neca's.

Grid Alien will probably be a web exclusive too.

Any idea of what the packaging looks like for these?

Preordered the Alien with BBTS. I cannot believe the articulation at this scale. Yeah, it's expensive but THAT is the Alien from that film! Bring on a good Dog Alien please!!!!! Somebody needs to do that design justice.

Back